2,316 Reviews
 (1,780)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!! Celebrity Gossip Lover's Wet Dream!!
Published 22 months ago by Kimberley13

1.0 out of 5 stars Very amateurish writing - read 3/4ths of it and then wanted my brain cells back
This is clearly a book written in anger. And hey she has a lot to angry about. But same sentences repeated over and over putting down the other woman. Kind of makes her look pathetic. But hey, everyone loves to hear who she has slept with and in hollywood. Cheaper to buy a rag mag however.
Published 11 months ago by era

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!! Celebrity Gossip Lover's Wet Dream!!, February 12, 2013
This book opens with a bang (wink, wink) and doesn't stop. If you are someone who reads the weekly celebrity gossip magazines, blogs, etc. this is a dream come true. Brandi Glanville does in this book what fans of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are use to, she opens up her unfiltered mouth and doesn't close it until its all out there, warts and all.(almost literally;) Brandi is rare, especially by celebrity standards. She doesn't just dish other's dirt, she is more than willing to disclose her own short-comings, mistakes, criminal mischief, sexual exploits and...well...pretty much anything else that comes to her pretty little mind. It is a hilarious read that had me laughing out loud. And while Brandi as much as admits herself that she doubts anyone reading is looking for real life advice, she does give some really good information in her reflections, if you are willing to accept it. I would very much recommend this book. But it is not for the uptight, as she rarely sensors herself and at times has you asking, "Where is this chick's publicist?" There are many amazing one-liner's that will, no doubt, go viral. I say more power to you Ms. Glanville!! Any book that has me reading through the night because I just can't put it down, is a best seller and money well spent. Bravo Brandi!

5.0 out of 5 stars REAL, February 12, 2013
Hate her or love her, she speaks from the heart, takes responsibility for her actions and is honest and real with the readers

5.0 out of 5 stars THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!!, February 21, 2013
First let me state I am 70 years young and still believe that stealing someone's husband is very
wrong. You know my concern here for LeAnn would be:
#1. Did he select me because I had more money and was a bit more famous????
#2. Does he "really think" that I am unattractive ??????
#3. When (not if) will he cheat on me!
Brandi, just keep on living your life I really admire you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious & full of great advice!, February 12, 2013
Cannot put this book down. It is witty and charming but heart breaking at the same.
Brandi speaks to the real person who is inside all of us, the one that doesn't come out enough.
Read this book you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars #Don'tMessWithBrandi, February 21, 2013
LaBellaNovella (Chicago, Illinois) - See all my reviews
Let's be honest here for a moment shall we?

Stealing Brandi Glanville's husband could possibly be the worst career mistake Leann Rimes ever made ... even worse then Coyote Ugly (and that's saying MORE then a lot). And within the pages of the biography, she's going to pay for it dearly.

Drinking and Tweeting is a salacious book from the open line directed to "v***** owners and gays", full of sound advice from a woman who has "been there and done that" ... some will call this book drivel and others will claim this book is the downfall of literary greatness. But, it's also the book that lifts the veil on divorce, infidelity and rebounding from heartbreak with a lot of humor and not a lot of grace. But ladies, or um ... "v***** owners" ... we've all been there.

Glanville pulls no punches and cuts a lot of teeth at the expense of others ... and why shouldn't she? This is, after all, her story. She pulled the short stick, might as well profit from it ... Leann has her music, Brandi has her whit ... to which I say, touché! One is definitely more entertaining then the other.

We've seen a lot of books from the housewives over the years from Taylor Armstrong's disastrous novel to Kyle Richards preachy offering. But Drink and Tweeting is by the far the closest one to truth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real., February 12, 2013
Wow. Curiosity had me check this book out. I couldn't put it down. The book really resonates with you. Anyone who can't appreciate the frankness and brutal honesty of this book is an idiot. While I do not "do" reality TV and wasn't aware of the whole backstory, I was curious about all the hype. I'm glad I checked it out. . A book that can create such poweful sentiments with just words whether positive or negative is definitely worth the read. As a mother it made me furious. As a woman i was inspired. I guess this book is her gift to him that will just keep on giving. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best celeb book EVER!, February 12, 2013
OMG I was anticipating this book for awhile and I knew it was going to be good but it has blown me away. I love Brandi bc she is refreshingly honest and not fake like most celebs who attempt to portray their life story on paper. She is awesome and this book made me laugh out loud so many times. Def. worth the price....ladies and gay-it will not disapoint:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read. Happy to know her side., February 12, 2013
I've read a lot of the housewives books and go into them completely for entertainment value, because let's be honest, it's "reality" television, not rocket science here. But unlike the other books that I've read by these "stars" where they seem to perpetuate their faux-fabulous lives, Brandi is refreshingly honest in her book, being the first to point out her flaws, where she went wrong, what she would have done differently, and most importantly, how she is changing to make her and her boys life better. Yes, she goes in on her ex-husband and some may be tired of hearing it. Yes, she says some negative (albeit hilarious) things about his wife that are simply jabs (read: she calls her the washed up country singer, mentions about her teeth being oversized, etc) but all of that is neither here nor there for me, being that she has had to deal with a whole lot of taunting from them via social media photographs, staged photographs, etc.

Overall, I bought this book because I wanted to read Brandi's side. Not the one that UsWeekly tries to paint, or the one Star Magazine likes to tell, or what the bonus Mom of her children cares to tweet. No, I wanted to know Brandi's, because she deserved to tell her story in any means she felt fit. I walked away not only knowing her truth, but also having gained a lot of respect for her. It is clear that at the end of the day, she is simply a Mom who lives her life for her children (and takes care of herself in a non-selfish way). Sincerely hoping she can find a great love in her life and that she can move on from this chapter now that her side has been told.

Great read!

5.0 out of 5 stars CANNOT PUT IT DOWN, February 12, 2013
WOW, This book is great! Could not put it down and I have a short attention span, love to read but if it gets boring I will bypass a few chapters. I am sure the two bad reviews were from Brandi Haters to begin with and never read the book. I hope you make lots of money and make it into a BIG PICTURE (No Lifetime.....)

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing and funny!, February 22, 2013
Brandi's voice is honest and refreshing (although laced with profanities at times). It was not a bitter accounting of betrayal, but rather a window into how a single mother used ingenuity and humor to overcome the emotional and financial problems dumped on her by her cheating husband. She acknowledges her mistakes as well as the mistakes of others. Her advice is spot-on and laugh out loud funny. I am cheering for Brandi and her children.

Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders
Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders by Brandi Glanville (Paperback - January 7, 2014)
$16.00 $12.02