5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, price, delivery
Published on May 21, 2011 by VeryJoyful

3.0 out of 5 stars Quilter beware
I read a few reviews about these pins - I would agree after purchasing them and using them that they are really not size 2 as indicated...maybe the curve of them makes them a little smaller. I use them for quilting and found they were too flexible. As i pushed the pin and out of two or three quilts they started to buckle under my pressure pushing it through three layers...
Published 7 months ago by N. Schumann

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, price, delivery, May 21, 2011
This review is from: Dritz(R) Curved Safety Pins - Size 2 40/Pkg (Kitchen)
These curved safety pins were exactly what I was looking for, but didn't know it. The curve makes it extra easy to pin through thicker layers, leaving the pins lying flat. Believe they were created for quilting but I find them useful for keeping panty shields more securely attached. The fact that I could order them all in one length (exactly the length I needed 1.25 inches) was a bonus. Safety pins in the store are in miscellaneous sizes, the vast majority little itty bitty pins that -- IMHO -- are practically useless. I received these in a timely manner and the price / shipping were reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you quilt, you need them., March 20, 2007
This review is from: Dritz(R) Curved Safety Pins - Size 2 40/Pkg (Kitchen)
This is one of those "must have's" for quilters. For years I hand basted my quilts, but now use these pins and save hours and hours of labor! I've used regular safety pins, but the curves on these pins make clasping the pin so much easier. Highly recommend to anyone who quilts and is still hand basting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as they're described..., May 18, 2011
This review is from: Dritz(R) Curved Safety Pins - Size 2 40/Pkg (Kitchen)
I've used these pins for years in my quilts and still love them! Very easy to place and move on fabrics.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pin for thick blanklets, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Dritz(R) Curved Safety Pins - Size 2 40/Pkg (Kitchen)
Great price! I compared to local stores which didn't carry them. Finally, I found them and the price was three as much...........

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilting Aid, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Dritz(R) Curved Safety Pins - Size 2 40/Pkg (Kitchen)
When it comes to pinning a quilt I prefer the curved pins. These pins are great meeting my every need when it's time to pin a quilt. Service was great, the pins were packed well and arrived just as promise. I'll do business with this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Curved Shape Maks It Easier, September 10, 2011
This review is from: Dritz(R) Curved Safety Pins - Size 2 40/Pkg (Kitchen)
If you are pin basting a quilt top, you need a lot of pins, so one package won't do it. But, the curved shape makes all of that pining goes faster and easier. I like this size, rather than the smaller ones --- again I find it easier to manipulate them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Dritz(R) Curved Safety Pins - Size 2 40/Pkg (Kitchen)
I generally use 505 spray for sewing projects but some times it's not possible. That's where these pins come in. They hold the project with out getting gord by super sharp quilting pins. I have had scratches and cuts all up and down my arms from quilting pins on large projects until I started using these.They are the right size. I'd say about 1 3/4 to 2 inches long. They are out in my shop and I don't have one in front of me right now but I am pretty good at guessing size. They only give the pins size in the description and unless you know what that means to begin with you really wouldn't have any idea how long they are actually. These are a good tool to have on hand and I would recommend them to any one doing multiple layer projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Dritz(R) Curved Safety Pins - Size 2 40/Pkg (Kitchen)
This is the easiest to use for doing quilting. I bought them because they have a bend in the middle. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilting pins, April 16, 2013
SOFIA LHOMMEDIEU (CUTCHOGUE, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dritz(R) Curved Safety Pins - Size 2 40/Pkg (Kitchen)
Wonderful. Much better to use these for quilting than straight quilting pins.
It holds the quilt together much better,and makes it easy..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the curved pins.., December 20, 2012
This review is from: Dritz(R) Curved Safety Pins - Size 2 40/Pkg (Kitchen)
Nice for pinning quilts together.
I had never used these before and I can say they do make my quilting easier without all the straight pins sticking me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›