MIO Drive + Petite Heart Rate Monitor Watch - Black
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ECG accurate heart rate without a chest strap
- Visual indicator of exertion level based on heart rate and personal data
- Percent of maximum heart rate display based on age and gender
- Measures and displays your resting heart rate
- Utilizes the 3500 Calorie Countdown program to track calories burned weekly; indicates calories remaining
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you read the instruction manual, it outlines all the features and how to use the watch very well. I had read other reviews where people complained about the functions not working properly, and I would assume it's b/c they didn't take the time to actually read the instructions on how to use the thing. I like the watch a lot for what I bought it for, and will continue to use it. It might not be the most accurate, and probably wouldn't work well for someone that's running (can't stop to take a reading), but for the price I like it and I was trying to avoid the chest strap HRM. I would recommend it to someone wanting to use it for similar purposes as me.
The size: about 1.5" across with an attached strap that seamlessly flows from the watch and narrows to the buckle. If the strap breaks - you can't replace it. A negative, but also common with heart rate watches. The Polar is the same way.
My wrists are 5.5" around - very small. Wearing the Mio I have 1 hole left to cinch down the watch, leading me to believe that women or men (there's a setting for Male or Female on the watch settings) with small wrists of 7" to 5.25" in diameter will be able to wear this watch comfortably.
The functions of the watch are pretty basic, but certainly more than the average watch and just enough to keep those whose goal is weight loss happy. The display is easy to read and has a light if needed.
A timer, alarm and the ability to check how many calories you have burned is helpful. The heart rate function also displays the percentage of your maximum heart rate - calculated based upon your gender, age and weight which you enter when setting up the watch.
To check your heart rate you have to hold both middle buttons on either side of the face of the watch at the same time, and wait 5-7 seconds for a reading.Read more ›
- To get heart rate, you have to hold your fingers on the watch and the watch must make good contact with your skin. It takes awhile so basically you are stopping your workout to do it - not just looking quickly at your wrist.
- There is no basic lap functionality in this watch. That seems like a huge oversight. You can set it to do interval timing - basically tell it you want it to lap automatically every minute. This can be helpful if you are at a pool and you are hitting a pace time and there's no pace clock, or I suppose if you are trying to hit a pace on a track or something. It's not something I would use often. I'd rather have standard lap capability.
- There doesn't appear to be a way to get data from the watch at the end of the workout regarding average HR, max HR, etc.
Who is this watch good for? If you're currently holding your fingers up to your neck to get a heart rate every so often during a workout and you need something super basic - this works for you. It's nice not having to deal with a chest strap, but honestly, I've gotten used to it and I think I'll stick with my older Polar and GPS.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked it when I got it. It just didn't last more than a year. DisappointingPublished 6 days ago by katiee
Not accurate at all! But it didn't cost much so it was worth trying!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I wish it was water proof but i like all the possibilities. Definitely a good productPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
When initially setting the watch, the screen froze. I checked directions both online and in packaging. I am returning this watch for a refund.Published 6 months ago by Robin Young
bought this for my wife, it says petite in the box but not in the watch itself and it is very large for a women's wrist. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Harvey Smith