Uncle Grandpa 2 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Belly Brothers / Tiger Trails Belly Brothers: When a kid is bummed that his favorite shirt won't fit over his big belly, it's up to Uncle Grandpa to show him that t-shirts come and go, but having a big belly is always cool. / Tiger Trails: In the final moments of helping a kid, Uncle…
2. Space Emperor / Funny Face Space Emperor: Uncle Grandpa accidentally unleashes a floating Funny Face that's so funny you laugh yourself to insanity. / Funny Face: When Uncle Grandpa mistakes a kid in a costume for an evil space emperor, he sends him to another dimension.
3. Moustache Cream / Nickname Moustache Cream: When Uncle Grandpa and the gang are in a rush to purchase some emergency moustache cream, they face a formidable foe. / Nickname: When a kid wants a cool nickname, Uncle Grandpa tells him he has to earn it with yard work.
4. Drivers Test / Uncle Grandpa Sitter Drivers Test: When a girl has trouble passing her driving test, Uncle Grandpa shows up to help her. / Uncle Grandpa Sitter: Gus and Pizza Steve have plans to go out for the night, but Uncle Grandpa can't be left alone in the RV, so they need a babysitter.
5. Uncle Grandpa Ate My Homework / Uncle Grandpa for a Day Uncle Grandpa Ate My Homework: Uncle Grandpa shows up and mistakenly eats a kid's Egyptian diorama for school. / Uncle Grandpa for a Day: Mr. Gus and Pizza Steve have to pretend to be Uncle Grandpa and help a kid.
6. Afraid of the Dark / Treasure Map Afraid of the Dark: Uncle Grandpa helps a little girl who is afraid of the dark. / Treasure Map: Uncle Grandpa and the gang don't have money to pay for their meal at a restaurant. But when they discover a treasure map, it could be the answer to all their…
7. Locked Out / Jorts Locked Out: Uncle Grandpa gets locked out of his RV and accidentally sets off the security system. / Jorts: Mr. Gus gets stuck in an embarrassingly super tight pair of jorts.
8. Brain Game / Mystery Noise Brain Game: Uncle Grandpa calls on Pizza Steve, the self-proclaimed master of video games, to help a kid beat a game. / Mystery Noise: It's Sleepover Dream Night in the RV, and the gang just wants to get some sleep to dream their dreams.
9. Charlie Burgers / Shorts Charlie Burgers: Uncle Grandpa and crew help a friendly dog, Charlie Burgers, find his lost ball. / Shorts: A collection of shorts where Uncle Grandpa and the gang host a news program that goes awry.
10. Perfect Kid / Big in Japan Perfect Kid: Uncle Grandpa helps a kid become perfect by turning him into a robot. Featuring: Shaquille O'Neal. / Big in Japan: When Uncle Grandpa and the gang help a kid make a giant monster movie, they cast Mr. Gus as the monster.
11. Leg Wrestler / Future Pizza Leg Wrestler: Uncle Grandpa and Mr. Gus argue over what show to watch on TV. / Future Pizza: Uncle Grandpa travels back through time with a warning that Pizza Steve will do something to offend him in the next five minutes.
12. More Uncle Grandpa Shorts / Viewer Special More Uncle Grandpa Shorts: Series of shorts starring everyone's favorite uncle and grandpa! / Viewer Special: Uncle Grandpa announces the winner of a contest to draw the latest episode of Uncle Grandpa.
13. Bad Morning / Prank Wars Bad Morning: Uncle Grandpa wakes up on the wrong side of the bed, and it's up to the rest of the gang to reverse his bad day. / Prank Wars: Pizza Steve and Mr. Gus engage in a prank war.
Fishing with Uncle Grandpa What's it like going fishing with Uncle Grandpa? Find out in this sneak peek.
|Starring||Eric Bauza, Peter Browngardt|
|Supporting actors||Adam DeVine, Kevin Michael Richardson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love this show! t routinely makes me laugh on a regular basis. I fine the characters and the plot lines full of imagination.Published 2 months ago by Sera
I did not order this! So I'm wondering why it's being shown under things I've purchased? Suspicious and I don't like it!Published 3 months ago by Decent mom
This show is just... horrible. If you care about your child's intellect in the least then save their brain cells by not allowing them to watch this slop.Published 3 months ago by Dijo
We never ordered this we no longer have a Kindle so we could not watch it. Thanks to my daughter with autism if you cancel to much amazon will throw you of there sitePublished 3 months ago by rachel
Didn't know, until my son told me, that this cartoon has some humor that is questionable and is not acceptable in our family. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Art