Drop data option after purchase? Amazon and Verizon are giving me the run around on this, neither seems to know. If I buy this phone on a new Verizon plan and get the nice discount, but decide to drop the data bundle (from unlimited or 10 MB/month) down to no data (pay as you go), does this count as breaking my agreement and I get the $250 charge?
asked by Robert Lewis on October 2, 2006
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
votes
No I did that , they just charge you like 20 bucks to take it off the agreement. But watch out never use the internet on your palm. the thing is that it still work on you phone and every time you logg in it cost you around 200 dollars i didnt know that, my son accidently logged in for 7 days and the bill came out to 1555 dollars so be very careful verizon will really screw you if you dont watch out
Monsieur Romer answered on November 12, 2006

A
votes
Yeah, I'm also interested in doing this - but I too am really worried about the $250 charge. Amazon hasn't come out and flat out said that they would charge $250, but they seem to intimate that they will. But, if Monsieur Romer has done it.... (when did you buy it?)
J. Chen answered on June 4, 2007

A
votes
I was told yesterday by a Verizon customer service agent that this is entirely safe.
Gary answered on June 30, 2007
‹ Previous   1   Next ›