Confessions: Animal Hoarding 4 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. 158 Chickens in My House A retired Army linguist has filled his house with 158 roosters and hens. A popular waitress is fired because she reeks of cat urine.
2. Chihuahua Hell A 27 year olds future in nursing is jeopardized by a growing hoard of dogs and cats. When a man's emotionally traumatized family moves in with him, he retreats into a hoard of Chihuahuas.
3. Too Many Pit Bulls A single dad believes he's on a mission from God to save pit bulls. A woman tries to stop her stubborn mother's cat hoarding before she ends up homeless.
4. 82 Dogs and Counting A woman with over 80 dogs refuses to see how they're killing her husband. A mom replaces her daughter's love with dozens of exotic birds.
5. Trapped By Cats An eccentric loner faces jail time for refusing to give up dozens of mangy dogs. A mother uses a hoard of cats to keep her 26-year-old daughter from leaving home.
6. Big Dog Crisis A heartbroken man replaces his lost wife with a herd of Mastiffs. An elderly woman's guilt over being a bad mother turns into an obsession with stray cats.
7. 80 Cats and a Baby A couple's desire to have a baby is threatened by their 80 cats. An elderly woman's struggle with alcohol turns into an obsession with stray cats.
8. My Cats or My Daughter? A mom's 37 cats drive her 13-year-old daughter to move in with the neighbors. A father must choose between his 13-year-old daughter and his cat obsessed girlfriend.
9. Drowning in Cats Fishermen join forces to save an animal hoarding deckhand. An animal addict mom is on the verge of losing her teenage daughter.
10. She Gets My Goat An ex-addict becomes overly obsessed with rodents and reptiles. A woman's herd of goats and pit bulls pushes a family to the brink of foreclosure.
|Producers||Larisa Andrews, Michael Branton, Patrick DeLuca, Kevin Eastwood, Tim Lawrence|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this show because it is Reallity :) We could be there in no time, at the same spot :)
Lets hope not so.....
I love all the hoarding shows and find them very addictive. The regular ones inspire me to clean my house. These inspire me to take a cold hard look at my pets and my care of them. Read morePublished 23 months ago by kding
Animal Hoarding was something I didn't know anything about. It was amazing and sadly disgusting. The show itself, I think was well done.Published 24 months ago by R. A.