Drunk Enough to Dance
|Listen Now with Prime Music Join Prime||Prime Members|
Drunk Enough To Dance
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. I Don't Wanna Rock - not one of the best, it is still kinda catchy though, and shows their good musicianship. 3/5
2. Emily - this isnt very special at first listen, but the verses are delivered well as are the choruses. It takes a few listens. This is their 2nd andmost recent single, and the video rocks, check it out. 5/5
3. Girl All the Bad Guys Want - the first single, great tune, great instruments, probably the first one that you get into. the first listen should capture you. 5/5
4. On and On (About You) - kinda cool, but doesnt compare to the better ones. the chorus can be kinda boring. in the end the singer sings in spanish and does it well. 3/5
5. Surf Colorado - again your basic punk-pop, though it is still kinda catchy there are way better tunes. you will probably skip this one over, but oh well. 2/5.
6. Life After Lisa - what a great song, the second one i really got into. such great lyrics, and the chorus will pull u in. 5/5
7. Where to Begin - this is the only song that is really meant to be a ballad but it still is punky and poppy. i dont like it as much as some others, and 5 minutes is way too long.
8. Last Rock Show - i love this song. only 1:28, but it starts of with a bang, when the singer goes "yeahhhhhhh" in his funny voice and i love that part, it just rocks on form there. 5/5.
9. Self-Centered - catchy and funny lyrics, very good vocal melody. 5/5
10. Hard Way - ehhh ok, what else can i say. 3/5.
11.Read more ›
Get ahead of the wave and pick this up...if you at all like "Girl All The Bad Guys Want" (the first single), this is a safe purchase.
For those of you out there with convertibles, this is PERFECT top-down, crank-it-up type of pop rock. It'll just sound better that way...
It's nice to find a new record that you want to go back and listen to songs right away. If you like either Blink 182 or BNL, I'm pretty sure you'll like this. If you like BOTH of them, this is a MUST for ya!
From track 1 to 16 I find I can relate to these songs, indirectly or directly. An essence of good music. Besides the fact that they can dish out some great base and percussion beats to jam to, and have some catchy vocal arrangements. There's not a song on this CD that I can't find something likeable about. Some more than others of course, at different moods too. Even the secret track (28) deeply touched the nerve of my excessive empathy. It's the difficult problems we all deal with in life and have a hard time figuring out that this CD mainly spins around on. Namely relationship aggravations. And who doesn't wish that they couldn't just take a vacation and be self-centered once in a while?
Often times when people irritation stirs, I warm up the stereo and put some soup on. Turn the volume way up and dance in the living room "like it's the last rock show" until it all boils over. Dance 'til I can't dance no more. Been one healthy way I've found to deal with my frustrations and this CD has been tons of fun in relation. Good Stuff. So much so strangely in fact that it has put me on a soup binge.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I listen to Bowling for Soup I can't help but think about all those great teen movies from the 1980s and 90s. Soup music is great! Read morePublished 21 months ago by Totally Graphic (Consignment)
i bought this CD i never listened to this group before i bought this CD. this is a rock group not bad.Published 22 months ago by al
I kind of grew up listening to this CD. I used to play it on repeat in my room, to the point that it annoyed my mom. Glad I could find it.Published on April 4, 2013 by Talimn
With catchy melodies and witty lyrics BFS 'Drunk Enough To Dance' is a pop punk classic
It's a fun CD with big guitar licks and smooth driven punk rock. Read more
love this group! got this cd pre-owned, and cd itself was perfect shape. if you like bfs, you'll love this cd as well.Published on January 5, 2012 by twill98
I think it's hard to critique music when so many people like so many different things. Anyways, i thought this CD was a very good buy. It's lighthearted and fun. Read morePublished on January 15, 2009 by Vic Sage
these guys are halarious thier music is punky with some awesome guitar riffs and songs that always make me giggle. really catchy tunesPublished on September 5, 2008 by shawn
Bowling for soup is a band that just make you want to smile. This ablum is the one that moved them to obscurity as a small texas band to the spotlight getting nominated for a... Read morePublished on December 8, 2006 by Wiseguy945