5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! A useful Drupal guidebook for end-users!, December 9, 2009
This review is from: Drupal 6 Content Administration (Paperback)
When this book was first published, I was very happy to finally see a book geared toward the Drupal end user. I am a web developer and have a library of books for developers including a number for Drupal developers. But when I saw this book I ordered a copy right away. Upon reviewing it I was pleased to conclude that finally there is a published book that I can give to my clients! I ordered a copy for one of my clients right away and they have found it to be immensely helpful. Probably much better than my erratic explanations of how to use the various Drupal features of their awesome website.
I highly recommend this book to anyone involved in Designing, Developing or administering a Drupal based website.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read., November 29, 2012
K. Stone (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
Easy to understand with plenty of detail. Well written. Great examples. Exactly what I needed. Great book for beginners and new users.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for Drupal content authors, May 13, 2010
Amazon Customer (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Drupal 6 Content Administration (Paperback)
This is a much needed book, that gives just the right amount of info to help people who will be adding content to a drupal site, but not maintaining the back end parts of it. I've bought a couple of copies for clients I've set up sites for.

Drupal 6 Content Administration
Drupal 6 Content Administration by J. Ayen Green (Paperback - June 26, 2009)
$39.99 $37.99