Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Size: Medium|Color: Black|Change

on January 3, 2011
Snuggly fit my passport & iphone but I managed to cram them in there & they stayed dry while snorkeling!
on June 1, 2011
I feel this product's advertising is misleading.
I bought this for my husband to wear at the local water park. for him to stash his phone and cards in.

While we have not used it, yet, i'm annoyed that the user's guide says, "Although DRY PAKs have proven to be waterproof at depth, we do not recommend using them below the water's surface. They are guaranteed for surface use only."

And they have a picture of a person scuba diving on the front of the package! We won't be scuba diving, but I thought this would be good for playing in the wave pool or sliding down water slides.

Update: Dec 2011 We used this at the water park. Water slides, wave pool, etc. Not one single leak.
22 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 16, 2011
I am a kayaker. I love being out for hours by myself. With this device I can take my phone for emergencies and a few dollars if I want to stop for lunch. If you are on the water, think about getting one of these.
on June 27, 2015
This is our third "dry bag" for cell phone and ID when out on the water. It is by far the BEST!! The others were fine, but they were difficult to use and also difficult to get the phone out it. This one is big enough for an iPhone 6 plus, and definitely for my Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge. I also put ID and a credit card in. The secret to this one is the padding on the bottom half of one side. It helps push the phone up when you want to remove it and also prevents it from sticking as much as the other cases did. I also was able to make calls clearly from within the case. This is a huge advantage while in the water or on a PWC. Hubby was able to hear me very clearly, and me him. I did test mine before I took it out. This one is a winner for beach days, water days, whatever.
on June 5, 2014
I used the pouch to stash my passport and cards while swimming during a tour in Mexico. Just hangs around my neck and inside my tankini style swimsuit top. I could enjoy my swim instead of worrying about the safety of my items if left in the van or on the shore.
on October 7, 2011
I didnt use this with a GPS. I used this for money, phone and personal items. Went to Busch Gardens. Kept it clipped to my jeans belt loop with lanyard and clip (double protection for rides that turned you upside down). It kept everything secure and dry especially on those water rides.
on May 6, 2010
I took this on a Bahamian Cruise that I took w/my toddler son. I didn't take it underwater, but I did keep my smart phone in it the entire cruise.

This was convenient because it kept sand, suntan lotion, splashed water from my son in the pool/ocean, ice cream spills etc, off of my phone, but I could still use the touch screen through the pak. The slide screen, touch screen qwerty, etc worked without a problem.

It was also convenient on the shore excursions because it fit my phone & passports and worn across my body, I didn't have to worry about it being lost or far away from my person while enjoying activities with no jeopardy of the contents getting wet, sandy, etc.

Well worth the money.
on November 13, 2014
My daughter loves this case. She used it while snorkeling on vacation and was able to snap a bunch of decent pics with her iPhone 5. She now takes it to theme parks and brings on rides like Splash Mountain.
It was definitely secure and waterproof and really easy to tell when you had the seal done correctly.
on February 14, 2014
I love these dry bags. I have several in different sizes. I use them for hiking, ocean sports, and just carrying electronics around. This particular style is padded on the back so it offers a little extra protection. The seal is much more reliable than the zip-lock-style bags. I am able to talk and use the touch screen on my iPhone - added bonus.
on May 22, 2014
I used this in Xcaret Mexico where I could go in and out of the water and keep Camera Phone, money etc dry while snorkeling.
It worked great and the pictures I took with my Samsung S4 were excellent also. Easy to open and get money out ocassionaly.
Be careful not to get sand or water in seal and you are good to go. Hang it around your neck, strap it on a wrist or use the
caribeaner to attach to belt loop or something else.