DryCASE Waterproof Case for Smartphone (DC-13)
|Price:||$24.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$15.99 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Completely clear, flexible case
- Buoyant, neoprene armband that can withstand extreme activity
- 3-way headphone jack
- Patent pending vacuum seal creates a completely waterproof seal around your device
- Clear case and vacuum seal allow you to use touch screens, take clear pictures and video, make/receive phone calls, and so much more while keeping device dry
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Size (LWH): 6.5 inches, 4.25 inches, 0 inches
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
Size: One Size | Color: Clear
Top Customer Reviews
Here is what is great about it.
1. It is really, really waterproof. That is my phone in the product packaging. It was underwater for 3 hours as we tried to get the fish to behave.
2. You can use the mic and listen to music with the included cord. Awesome.
3. The price is right. It protects my phone which cost me $300, plus a two year contract. $40 is well worth it.
Here is why it does not get 5 stars.
1. It is a bit bulky for my iphone, but this is because it designed to fit a wide range of phones and devices. I only used it when I am in the water or at the beach. It is not appropriate for everyday use. This does mean that it works with all iphone, ipod or other device. I also keep my Credit Card and Id in there when I am on the boat, so I can leave my wallet at home.
2. If you take all the air out of it, you can not use the track ball on an Android G1 or Blackberry. You can leave a little air in it, without compromising the waterproofness, and still use the trackball. Leaving a little air in there also help sound travel (it does not in a vacuum)
I am partial, since I work for the company, but I think this is still an honest assessment of the product.
*** UPDATE *** Changed my rating to 5 stars. This company has incredible customer service. They promptly sent me an arm band that fits me perfect. I have been using the product for two months now and I love it. I have run in the rain with my iphone protected in this case, no moisture is able to come inside at all.
The Dry Case is a fabulous product. It keeps the phone dry, while I run in the rain (all winter long/9 months out of the year). I especially like the built-in headset jack. I appreciate that it is a 3-way jack for stereo sound plus the microphone to answer calls. I currently use a Bluetooth headset that is weather & sweat resistant (Motorola S9), but I like the option of switching over to a weather & sweat resistant wired headset without compromising the ability to keep the phone dry (probably the Sennheiser 870i if I do it).
Overall, a great product and very durable. Wish there was a compact version without the headphone jack.
Update: emailed email@example.com and responded within 2min. they're sending a smaller armband.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I swim with this so I can listen to music, and it keeps my iPhone 6s bone dry. The sound is a little tinny but that in minor. Great product.Published 2 months ago by Heather
Works perfectly. Allows me to have music and podcasts when I do laps in the pool.Published 3 months ago by Lindsay Scola
Wasn't sure but really works! This product was featured on a segment of Good Morning America and also received great reviews. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Works as advertised! Very good product, especially for the money.Published 3 months ago by zackmothereffinh
Vacuuming valve stop working after couple months of use, plastic tears in union sides!... I was hoping better quality and more durabilityPublished 4 months ago by Dr.Lazo
I've been using aquapak (and still have original) from 2006, nothing was close in terms of reliability. Read more
I want to Hawaii and i forgot to bring my gopro this made a good replacement test it with Paper firstPublished 6 months ago by nathan catino
Worked well down to about 30 feet of water... unfortunately I dropped the camera underwater, so I don't know how long it would last for. Too bad it doesn't float.Published 6 months ago by Johnny