5.0 out of 5 stars the best
Great polish. Does not leave a residue. Shines incredibly. Leaves a nice smooth surface. I have used many. Most of them gunk up or spread soapy liquid over the surface.
Published on June 10, 2011 by Tabolsky

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth$$
I bought this product because of the great reviews. I don't find it any better than typical granite cleaner. Would not spend the money for it again.
Published 22 months ago by MKB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, June 10, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, February 12, 2012
This review is from: Stonetech Professional Stone Polish (Kitchen)
I got this a while back for our new granite we had installed with our kitchen remodel and I have used it several times sense and its a wonderful product. What more can I say except I highly recommend it and its easy to use and leaves my granite sparkling. :>)

5.0 out of 5 stars Longer lasting polish, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Stonetech Professional Stone Polish (Kitchen)
I have reviewed a couple of other granite polishes then bought this brand because it was the one given to us by the granite finishers when we built our house 6 years ago. Wow, it really does last longer than the other products I have used in the interim. I guess I just forgot (old age, you know). It is more expensive but it doesn't as take much product to shine up the rock. As I have stated in other reviews, we have black granite (Uba Tuba granite) and a large sky light so every water spot shows. I highly recomend that one not buy black granite except for a kitchen away from big windows or skylights. Maybe northern light would be gentler but the southwestern sun shows every spot of water or anything else. I had to polish after every wipe down if I wanted it to look good (that is; company coming). This Stonetech seems to last through several counter cleanings with no water spots or smears showing.

5.0 out of 5 stars stone polish, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Stonetech Professional Stone Polish (Kitchen)
was using cleaning agent from dupont. after reading about polish i ordered just to see the difference. it did give more shine and i hope protection for our granite

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 30, 2012
This review is from: Stonetech Professional Stone Polish (Kitchen)
This is the best product that I have ever used on my granite. It is easy to use
and the results are just beautiful.

4.0 out of 5 stars it is ok, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Stonetech Professional Stone Polish (Kitchen)
good product however not what I was expecting. I kept it because it cleans well but it doesn't shine like described.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth$$, October 19, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars No difference, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Stonetech Professional Stone Polish (Kitchen)
For the price & hassle to order this compared to something you can pick up at market.... not impressive. I didn't even notice a difference in the shine compared to just using soap and water. Lemon oil works better on my marble/granite than this did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably Good!, January 5, 2014
HarvestMoon (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stonetech Professional Stone Polish (Kitchen)
My first granite countertops were installed about six months ago and, being somewhat OCD (seriously), I decided I was going to find the "best" polish on the market. I was looking for a product to enhance and preserve the already glass-like surface of my "Super White." I tried a number of them, including Granite Gold Polish (unremarkable), Granite CPR (another snooze), Weiman (not good), Simple Green (quite good), Supreme Surface (really, really, bad) and this one, the Dupont Stonetech Professional Stone Polish. Suffice it to say this stuff is awesome. Unlike some of the others, which are goopy creams, this one is a liquid spray. It's much easier to use and much easier to buff. Just spray a little on, wipe, wait a minute or two for it to dry, and lightly buff. It's that simple and my granite is so glassy I can hardly contain myself. In addition, the surface is incredibly smooth, so much so that I actually have to exercise some care because things slip and slide so much across the surface! I will use no other polishing product on my granite. I love this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back the shine., July 6, 2014
This review is from: Stonetech Professional Stone Polish (Kitchen)
Easy to apply and this really brings back the shine to granite kitchen counters.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›