5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charger For the Money
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my sons. They love it and so do I! Keeps the controllers off the floor, no wires going everywhere or lost controllers. It's a good size, not too big and works great. I like the fact that we are able to keep their controllers off the floor and keep things neat and organized. I would recommend this product.
Published on January 7, 2012 by C. Ford

3.0 out of 5 stars A little wonky
At first the product was excellent. I was a little surprised it works via USB. I'm a little put down to say that now the product doesn't work. The clear clamps that hold the controllers have loosened to the point that it doesn't charge at all. A shame, it looked so cool.
Published on June 10, 2012 by Zr388

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charger For the Money, January 7, 2012
C. Ford (Charlotte, North Carolina) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dual Charger Controller Stand Charging for PS3 (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, March 12, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
loveeee my fiance was so excited when i gave him this... works great :)you can plug it in anywhere with an outlet instead of having cords.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 3, 2013
This charger has plenty of charging ports and isn't too bright. It is red when charging and blue when charged. Works great!

3.0 out of 5 stars A little wonky, June 10, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars too good to be true, July 3, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
well it all started off so nicely and after just one month this charger failed me ...i would try a different charger

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt work, May 7, 2014
Plugged it in and it won't turn on. I even tried using a diffident power cord that fits it but it still wont turn on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charge it!, August 3, 2013
Kimberly Hoye (Blandon, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Great, reliable charger for your rechargeable PS3 controllers! When the controllers aren't in your hands, they need to be plugged into the cool charger!

4.0 out of 5 stars ps3 charger, July 9, 2013
the charger works wonderfully but it dose not look any thing like the picture and it did not come with a power cord but like I said it works wonderfully

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, May 14, 2013
Nice for when you don't need cords every were in the room and all you do is pug them in to the charger

4.0 out of 5 stars charger, April 1, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Love the way it stacks the controllers out of the way.it is small asks I.got it for a great price. Only problem is that it only does two chargers at a time

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›