Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2013
Very well made, I've had it for 2 years now and have not had any issues with it at all. I have 2 21" Samsung monitors mounted on it and it holds them in place well. I have no complaints.

Only down side, but i'm sure it's just me though
1. I have OCD and the monitors i have curve at the bottom, I cannot get them perfectly aligned while on the swivel. I either move it to much or too little, making my monitors slightly not aligned.

2. Mounting was a little bit of a challenge, but then again i'm sure it was the method i used. I mounted the monitors to the stand while the mount was already clamped to my desk.

Edit: I did find 1 issue with this mount. I wish the height was easier to adjust, especially when you have monitors already mounted. To change the height of the arms you have to use an L Key then muscle the arms to the height you desire. I Docked a star because of this, giving this item 4 stars.
on February 26, 2014
This is a great value for a dual monitor mount for home or use by one or two people who can agree on a common vertical position for the monitors. Adjusting the vertical position requires a wrench to loosen and then tighten.
on December 11, 2014
This thing is ROCK SOLID! Holds my two 22" monitors no problem. Rotates from landscape to portrait (which is something I very much wanted) with ease. I can easily move them away when I need more space, and bring the right back when I need them. Highly recommended.
on July 28, 2015
This product is very well made with great quality. I have 2 Ben Q 24 inch monitors and they fit perfect on this stand and I am able to adjust them to whatever position I want. However there is a big flaw with this product or at least mine. After positioning the monitors the way I wanted I cannot bump my desk to much or else the monitor's will tilt all the way down. Even after I secured the monitors position tightly it will tilt drastically if messed with or if you nudge the table. I have had the monitor stand for a little over a month and I have had to readjust constantly. Other then that though this is a good product.
on April 16, 2012
The truth is that this is build with love, is excellence at is best. The price can make anyone believe is cheaply made, but on the contrary,
is build to last a life time, it looks great, the nothing I can say that disappoint me, my expectation are high but this exceeds my expectation
of a product well made. Yet it does not cost you a "arm n a leg" I will recommend anyone about this product.
on July 22, 2012
Works great! Put the monitors where you want and tighten it up.
You can move the monitors forward/back and side to side once it's installed but not diagonal. You need to loosen it back up to do that. I've been very impressed and happy with this purchase. Especially for the price.
on November 2, 2015
I really want to give these monitor arms a higher rating....they are honestly well designed and good quality. But they do not fit my 6 1/2 inch deep desk and I have to have a metal piece custom made for it, which will cost me about $20 more. I contacted the seller who indicated they did not have anything, nor did the manufacturer have anything, to aid with the installation of a thick desk. So, if you have a thin desk where these clamp in back, it is a great product. If you have a thick desk, find something else.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
on July 6, 2011
bought this product for work considering I am here for at least 10 hours per day

impressed by the construction and material of this item - very sturdy and allows for an impressive array of positions and heights

best monitor stand I have ever purchased!
on May 17, 2011
Having read the other reviews I pretty much knew what to expect.
This is a good sturdy mount. I am using a 20" HP and a 19" Hanns-G. The mounting on the VESA plate was easy and the screws are provided.
I mounted it on my desk along with the monitors attached by myself. Would have been easier with an extra set of hands but it can be done.
I would buy this again if I needed another. Good product for the price.
on October 23, 2015
My husband is a "techy" guy and has "techy" friends. When I first met him, he had 3 computer screens. This desk clamp is built incredibly well. For the most part, its pretty easy to set up. I like how well built and strong this is. Its adjustable to get the screens in exactly the right places. My husband's friends are jealous and love it. This is great for freeing up desk space in a creative way. I would absolutely recommend this product if you have two computer screens. The max size you can have is 24" screens. I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All thoughts and opinions are my own as I have personally tested the product.