5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth $50
Published on March 16, 2012 by Olivia

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
Radio and Aux sounds good. I don't think it has very good buffering, the CD player skips quite frequently and even on the low setting, the LEDs are too bright.
Published on October 16, 2011 by J Womelsdorff

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth $50, March 16, 2012
This review is from: Dual XD5250 In-Dash CD/CD-RW Car Stereo Receiver with Remote and Front Panel USB Charging Port and Aux Input (Electronics)
Just installed this into my 1994 buick lesabre custom. It wasn't exactly what I wanted for a radio but I also didn't want to spend $100 for one. When first installed it took a bit getting used to (considering the original had a tuning knob and a tape player). I like the fact that I can charge my iphone and no longer have to carry a bulky car charger. Also auxiliary input for the iphone works extremely well, it sounds so much better than any mp3 radio fm transmitter works. Also for the people complaining about it, for 50 bucks your not going to get a high end stereo but for me comparing it to the original 1994 stereo with a tape player it worked fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars It has more features than you think, September 2, 2012
After reading about how it wasn't dimmable, I thought , oh well no deal breaker. But after installing and reading the manual, I found it has a whole other set of menu options that INCLUDES A DIMMABLE DISPLAY SETTING for the display as well as a loud setting that really brings out the sound. All in all, an amazing deal on a detatchable face cd with all these features. Sounds great in our class c RV. Would definately buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok., February 13, 2012
Serves it's purpose. It's inexpensive & everything works great. Gave it 4 stars because it looks cheap. The digital display looks like that of a stock radio from the 80s. It's also very bright at night and it's not adjustable. I'm still happy with my purchase. It was very easy to install and considering it comes with a remote, USB outlet, & aux input it's really a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars car stereo review, December 4, 2011
WOW! Very impressive. Great Sound Easy Install Great product! I would buy this again in a heart beat. Great Buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, October 16, 2011
J Womelsdorff (La Mesa, NM United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Better Price, May 22, 2012
This was a great buy. Got this for my 98 GMC Jimmy SLS. Yes I did have to buy an installation kit along with it but it was just $10 more. Works great and had just a few problems.
This only applies if you have an older vehicle. I had to go out and buy and antenna adapter and a another connection adapter. Yes it came with its own, but in order to use it, you have to remove the end of the vehicle cable and connect the wires. Problem is that the colors on the wires did not match. So using the separate adapter, I just had to connect the two adapters to make it work.
this is the only problem with installation, but only because I have an older vehicle.

The only problem is there is constant skip when playing a CD. (As if the CD was scratched) Does not happen on all songs, but still kind of annoying at times. Also, it takes a few seconds for the CD to load before it even starts.

Pros:
Cheap
Easy to use
USB charging
AUX Port

Cons:
Sometimes skips CD songs
Minor hassle to install (for me at least)
Could use some better instructions

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, April 18, 2012
For $50 you cannot beat this price. Radio has more functions than I needed. Guess I got accustomed to my long serving, factory installed AM/FM radio in my 1999 Nissan Frontier .Never the less, I welcome the new functionality and will attempt to utilize all. This radio has good quality with an unbeatable price. You can't loose buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duel XD5250, November 27, 2012
Good cheap radio it worked great in my 1995 jeep wrangler with easy installation and has good sound to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stereo, May 12, 2012
Shipping was fast, great stereo, but one thing to notice the aux isn't that good. other than that good stereo for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars not the best, July 21, 2012
It is not a hot weather radeo. It cuts out at any temp above 80 degres. I would not get a nother one.

Rate and Discover Movies