Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
It should, it screws into the tripod mount and and straps in to the strap loop on the body
Feb 1, 2015 by Pun
votes
It'll fit any camera. It's a simple strap. I really like it!
Aug 21, 2014 by just a customer
votes
I have a Canon that i bought it for. It unraveled and I was unable to ever use it. :(
Aug 6, 2014 by R. Earl
votes
Do you mean SLR? yes, I've used it on my T3I and my Rebel XT This strap uses the standard camera strap eyelet for the top and screws into the tripod mount (has tripod mount on the bottom, doesn't interfere). So as long as your camera accepts a strap and has a tripod mount, you should be in business. Still one of my favorite accessories.
Jun 10, 2014 by Jeremy M
votes
Don't know. I don't have that accessory you mention.
May 20, 2014 by Juan Machado
votes
can use for canon 60D Mar 18, 2014
Insure - it looks generic enough to work with other cameras
Mar 18, 2014 by Paul
votes
I think it fits almost all camera types I have the T3i which is similar to you camera.
Mar 12, 2014 by David N.
votes
It's pretty universal. It attaches where you attach to your tripod. The straps adjust from there.
Mar 10, 2014 by John Jelte
votes
Hello, This camera is sold by a third party seller on amazon. According to their shipping policies they do ship to Canada. You can read more here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details/ref=olp_merch_ship_1?ie=UTF8&asin=B005K1Y2GC&seller=A17IS3V46S4DN9&sshmPath=shipping-rates#aag_shipping Individual sellers in our Marketplace may offer new, used, collectible, or refurbished items. To find Marketplace items, look on the right-hand side of an item's detail page under "More Buying Choices." As on December 18, 2013 this camera is listed as "new" from the seller. I hope this helps
Dec 18, 2013 by Carlin  AMAZON OFFICIAL 
votes
I received USA Gear itself, but have other issues with the product. You would need to open this from bottom every time that you would need to charge the battery.
Sep 5, 2013 by Varun Garg
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers