5.0 out of 5 stars Best Honey Buns I've Had, But Price Is Terrible.
These honey buns are delicious, definitely better than Little Debbie's version. Warm or room temperature their tasty, and soft. Amazon's pricing is too high, when you can get the same amount from Sam's for less than $5.
Published on September 6, 2010 by J. Hunt

Published 1 month ago by Jedi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Honey Buns I've Had, But Price Is Terrible., September 6, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars i ordered them over the internet, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Duchess Honey Buns - 12/ 3 oz. (Misc.)
i did not have to microwave these because they were just delicious the way they came. they were very fresh and to my liking. for me these were very very good at room temperature or cold. the texture was very pleasing and i enjoyed eating them. they were packaged properly for the shipping. i would love to see a lot more fresh products like this on the website that we can order and get delivered right to our home. it helps some of us who can't get out and drive right now to the stores. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST Honey Bun Around! And I am an EXPERT!, August 12, 2014
Inlet Sound (MURRELLS INLET, SC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duchess Honey Buns - 12/ 3 oz. (Misc.)
THE BEST HONEY BUN you can buy!

About 30 years ago I worked a short time for the company that manufacture the Duchess Honey Bun, I delivered these tasty treats to local stores by the thousands so I had a thousand or so with-in reach everyday in the back of my van ( talk about self control...); I was in Honey Bun Heaven.
Shortly after leaving the company I developed a huge craving for these things. Being the honey bun expert that I am I have always tried to find a better tasting Honey bun as these can be hard to find. I can tell you nothing compares! After 30 years of looking I can say the Duchess ( Carolina Foods) Honey bun is the best Honey Bun in the business!
The value ( taste vs price) makes these an incredible bargain!
You just got to try a box...
Highly Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Duchess Honey Buns!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Duchess Honey Buns - 12/ 3 oz. (Misc.)
What A great product! These are so sweet with lots of icing on them! If you like honey buns than try and have A Duchess honey bun!

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THESE, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Duchess Honey Buns - 12/ 3 oz. (Misc.)
Quick shipping and it comes with 12 for 3 dollars..come on now that's a damn steal..They taste absolutely amazing and the expiration dates are very far so you can save them for a while and not eat them so fast..i HIGHLY recommend..I am definitely buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars So fresh, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Duchess Honey Buns - 12/ 3 oz. (Misc.)
These are my favorite honey buns. When I got them they were very fresh and the taste was so amazing. I will be ordering them again. My whole family loves them yummy.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm sorry but these were the worst honey buns i have ever tasted, November 16, 2014
This review is from: Duchess Honey Buns - 12/ 3 oz. (Misc.)
I'm sorry but these were the worst honey buns i have ever tasted. It should go without saying don't order things like this off the internet but the deal at the time was great and since i got classmates/family/friends and all always coming over to my place it was one more thing for them to eat and have at my spot. I do not know where these were stored or handled but they tasted dry was a little hard and felt/looked old the expiration date said something different more like 1/4/15... You are a conscience adult so the decision is ultimately yours but anyway i will be taking my honey bun purchases to the local store..

Other than that they arrived on time and was in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, July 13, 2014
Yummy

5.0 out of 5 stars She was sooooo pleased., July 6, 2014
This review is from: Duchess Honey Buns - 12/ 3 oz. (Misc.)
Given as a gift to a senior woman. She was sooooo pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting Honey Buns on the market, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Duchess Honey Buns - 12/ 3 oz. (Misc.)
These are the best tasting honey buns on the market. They have the best flavor, moist, and very fresh. Love that they are individually packaged as well for convenience. These buns are almost twice as large as the ones Little Debbie or other brands grocery stores usually sell. Do keep in mind though if you plan to purchase and not eat very often or just want to stock up and not consume - the expiration date is about a month later give or take.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Duchess Honey Buns - 12/ 3 oz.
$6.36