4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking & Easy to Cut
I ordered four rolls of the liner - in taupe. The liner has a rubber-like texture. It's soft so you don't have to worry about chipping fragile items. But, because it's non-adhesive, you can't slide items on it. For instance, if you try to slide some bowls to the back of the shelf, the liner will bunch up.

This liner is easy to cut and staying in a straight...
Published on March 2, 2010 by Nina

3.0 out of 5 stars Sticks to dishes better than it sticks to shelving
The product is supposed to "grip surface."

Well...It does...more or less. I find myself having to pick up things very carefully or else the liner moves. Dishes set right onto the liner always seem to stick to the liner and the liner gets picked up along with the dish. I only wish it would stick to the cabinet as well as it sticks to the dishes...
Published on October 15, 2010 by GaryS

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great after laying flat for a day!, January 27, 2011
The size and texture of this liner is just what I wanted and needed for both drawers and cabinets. I like the white color more than darker colors to show any staining or spills. No opinion yet on ease of cleanup, I'll comment when that becomes necessary. The only adjustment I needed to make was to let the liner un-curl for a day or so up-side-down to lay flat. This will probably be more of a problem on the inner part of the roll.

5.0 out of 5 stars If looking for drawer liner...TRY DUCK BRAND., October 5, 2013
Duck Brand 281876 Non-Adhesive Commercial Sized Select Easy Liner Shelf.......Duck Brand..........This item in this size is hard to find.. But Amazon dose it again, just what i was looking for I just bought a Rolaway with 4 drawers and a 4 drawer chest. This roll of Duck Brand allowed me to cut to size 2 pcs. for each drawer. And almost half a roll left.The tools do not slide around. And the cushion factor is almost soundproof.This product is ideal for shelf lining. I. am more than satisfied..... Most durable and can be washed, mild detergent gentle cycle. Order small roll and try it .You will be ordering more.....It's the little things that makes her happy so get started.....SmoothboreOO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all purposes, June 14, 2012
This review is from: Duck Brand 1100731 Non-Adhesive Select Grip Easy Shelf Liner, 12-Inch x 20-Feet, Taupe (Kitchen)
If you want to keep Anything from slipping, this stuff is GREAT. Use it for slippery area rugs. Use it to keep throw pillows from sliding down in chairs. Great to use in travel trailers, Great to use on the bottom of anything to cushion it. Anything that sits on one of my mirrored surfaces gets this on the bottom to keep from scratching it. I have a rocking chair that sits on a tile floor. A strip of this under each rocker keeps it steady. I LOVE this and Duck makes the best that I have found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five-stars for the product..., November 23, 2010
The Cats' Keeper (East of Middle, North America) - See all my reviews
Great stuff, non-slip, durable, machine washable, comes in several colors.
However, this vendor is wayOVERpriced. I bought this exact same size, color, etc (Duck Non-Adhesive Select Easy Shelf Liner, Black, 12"wide/10 square feet) at Walmart for $3.97! $3.97 + tax + my time + and my gas to get there and back, of course.
...still, that is a lot of mark-up for the convenience of having it show up at the door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make my dishes happy, January 12, 2013
We recently bought a house with nasty cabinets. They were gooey and dirty and even after stripping the wall paper off the shelves and bleaching the spaces, it was still disgusting. My friend recommended "Duck Liner" and I bought a couple of rolls to do a select couple of cabinets. I was so pleased I ended up buying an entire kitchen's worth. I think it was 10 rolls in all I purchased. Easy to cut to size with good scissors.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Value Liner and Works Great!, May 3, 2014
I just bought a Husky 9 drawer 46 inch workbench toolbox and needed a drawer liner to keep all my tools and stuff from sliding around when opening and closing the drawers. After looking at all the various products here on Amazon, this seemed to be the best value due to its 24 foot length. I needed about 16 linear feet to do my toolbox, and I had plenty left over. The thickness is good for me as I don't slam things around, and since I have a new toolbox with clean drawers, the liner stays put and so do my tools. The liner does have a weave pattern which made it easy to cut pieces to exactly fit my drawers by cutting and following along the weave pattern making very straight cuts. I am very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it for others with similar needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 22, 2013
Used to line drawers in my rolling tool box. Works very well and very easy to work with. Very good service and would recommend .

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes pretty shelves, April 5, 2013
My old shelf paper was torn and faded, and my cabinets looked kind of dirty and messy because of it, so I ordered this liner, and I am so pleased with how everything looks now. This is probably the easiest shelf liner to install. It rolls out and you just cut the size you need. There is one difficulty. It does not stick down. So, if you are pushing and pulling items from your cabinets, this is not for you. But if you want something that looks good and your plates and cups, etc. can sit nicely on and stay clean, than try this. It really does look good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to cut and easy to place, July 28, 2013
It is easy to lay flat and easy to cut. Since the pattern itself is gridded and grooved, it is relatively easy to cut. The material is very easy to cut through with an exacto or blade.

My only disappointment is that the long sides of the roll -- albeit parallel -- are not cut in alignment with the pattern. If you cut a rectangular sheet, the pattern is slight crooked at an angle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as desired, provides a shelf liner above the standard, white wax paper look, June 21, 2013
I ordered 3 jumbo rolls of the liner for my medium-sized apartment kitchen. The liner required some trimming here and there for my odd shaped cabinets, but overall, I like the quality and feel of the liner. Love the Taupe color and highly prefer over the old wax paper liners.

Advantages:
-The Taupe color I ordered works well with my light-colored, wooden cabinets.
-The liner is easy to cut straight with the bubble like pattern.
-It is the same quality as shelf liners available at large discount retailers (i.e. Wal-Mart). The liner is soft and sticks well to the cabinet without any adhesive. It feels like a foam rubber.

Disadvantages:
-Liner has small holes, which does allow for water to leak through onto the shelf (be careful with wet dishes).
-While this liner is easy to cut, it shows any uneven cutting quite easily when placed on dark woods.
-The liner WILL bunch or wrinkle up if you try to slide items on it (i.e. rearranging dishes, pots, or pans).

‹ Previous | 1 2 333 | Next ›