5.0 out of 5 stars great furniture repair
Published on January 10, 2011 by Anna Kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute garbage. The tape does not have much sticking power
Absolute garbage. The tape does not have much sticking power. When it does stick, in a few days it begins to separate(from whatever you used it for) and roll up.

I definitely do not recommend this product!! Total waste of money and time!!!!!!
Published 3 months ago by disgusted

5.0 out of 5 stars great furniture repair, January 10, 2011
Anna Kelly (Woodinville, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Our puppies ruined our dark tan leather couches by teething on them and pulling out the stuffing. I tried to hand sew them, staple them and glue them back together. Nothing worked. I got an estimate on what it would cost to repair them. The estimate was over $800.00. Finally I purchased this brown duck tape. Now I am not saying this was a professional fix, but the tape held all the tiny torn pieces together beautifully. I the took long pieces and layered them down the side and it looked very nice. The color wasn't a perfect match, but the sheen of the tape matched the luster of the leather. You don't notice the repair unless you are looking for it. This was the perfect fix for an older couch that we will be replacing in a few years. With a little effort and Duck Tape we saved about $790.00.
A BARGAIN IN MY BOOK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Color on screen is accuarte, February 11, 2010
Just in case you were wondering about the color, it's exactly the same color as a cardboard shipping box. So, it's not too light or too dark...which is what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright and noticeable...good quality too, July 3, 2009
As a guy, normally I would not buy anything in this color, but I found it has several practical uses. When travelling I mark all my luggages w/ a pink "X" and it is so easy to find. I wrap various garden tools w/ a small strip of this pink tape so I know it's mine if my neighbor borrows it. In other words, this color stands out. If you need tape that's bright and noticeable(remember it's a bright pink), this is for you.

It is also a good quality tape. Very strong with good adhesion and tears cleanly without using scissors. 5 stars for quality, and 5 stars if you want a bright obnoxious color.

5.0 out of 5 stars cover up, June 30, 2012
The seat on my john deere tractor keeps cracking so i had to use duck tape to mend it . But looks terrible.So i happen to see an add for colored duck tape. The yellow matches perfect,thanks looks alot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Car Repairs - Highly Recommended, March 28, 2014
This "Duck Brand 1304959 Colored Duct Tape, Blue" is great quality tape that very closely matches the color of my truck, which is good since I am currently using it to hold my bumper in place. The tape has held up well for two weeks now and has allowed us to put off the expensive repair to my car.

Highly Recommended!

CFH

5.0 out of 5 stars Um... it is duct tape, June 9, 2013
It always works!!! I used this on a seat repair on my lifted Jeep Wrangler. I will have to replace it again from getting in and out BUT it feels like a seat again

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and strong, April 9, 2012
I got this for my 16 year old sister for Christmas as a stocking stuffer...and I have yet to see the end of her creations. She loves to make random accessories and wallets or purses out of this stuff, and thhis electric blue has definitely won her heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Duck ;-), July 17, 2013
FYI (Rocky Mountain West) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Inspired by little yellow Minions (Despicable Me) and Wulfstan's Duck Brand "Despicable Me" Printed Duct Tape, I must share in exalting the qualities of this humble (but remarkable) stuff. Despite all the wonderful Duck Tape colors here, I ordered one called Brown, or Mud Puddle. That is the color of where we live, desiccated along with grumbling toads thirsting for rain. Rather than use weather-stripping (which would also dry out here) inside our poorly designed clerestory windows, I simplified things by covering the gaps between the brown wood & outside elements with this sticky stuff. The tape works like a dream; good thing when you're up on a 17 foot ladder, doing repairs to keep dust & spiders out. I'm not a nimble as Minion, but this tape spares me from constantly having to rescue my long-suffering spouse from dreaded arachnids. Happy fixing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong and holds up to weather, May 17, 2014
Patrick Baumann (Costa Mesa, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought a 6 pack of this to patch up a few faux-wicker outdoor chairs that had crumbled after only a year of use under the harsh California sun. The color is not an exact match (it's a very vibrant brown), but it will do until I find a better way to cover the arms of the chairs (or buy new chairs). It's been on one of the chairs for a couple of months now and is still sticking and maintaining color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, September 17, 2011
puppypal "puppypal" (Oxnard, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this to create lines for crowd control at an elementary school. It is long lasting and vibrant. We will eventually paint but this tape really makes a colorful presentation.