5.0 out of 5 stars Great Border for an Art Project
Published on March 26, 2012 by PJgamers

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but not good for Hula Hoops.
I got this tape in 3 different designs, and I have to admit they are all very pretty and fun. The pictures are representative and the tape have vivid colors.
After getting them throw amazon I discover that Home Depot and Target had them for cheaper price, so the first mistake was mine. If you are thinking in getting more than one I recommend you to check in this kind...
Published on October 19, 2011 by MJGorini

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Border for an Art Project, March 26, 2012
My daughter has really been into watercolors lately. I love her pictures but they just end up getting lost. I thought this duck tape would make a great border to save some of those pictures and decorate her playroom in a more permanent way. It turned out great! Up close you can see the lines (from the strings) just like you can on normal duck tape. But, from a foot away, you can't see those lines anymore. I think the project turned out great. The duck tape looks good and was easy to work with. It was more than enough for the project. I'd recommend this duck tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe Makeover with Pink/Black Zebra Duct Tape, June 23, 2012
Length:: 0:42 Mins

This video shows how I gave a pair of black stilettos a shoe makeover with pink zebra duck tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars upgraded!, December 9, 2011
This review is from: Duck Brand 1379347 Spotted Leopard Printed Duct Tape, Black/Yellow, 1.88-Inch by 10 Yards, Single Roll (Tools & Home Improvement)
With leopard print my girlfriend says she feels more fashionable but that it still tastes the same. An upgrade from the tacky silver/grey.

4.0 out of 5 stars Less tape than expected, November 2, 2011
I expected this duck tape to be as long as the regular silver tape but it was about 1/4 the lenth I expected. I know its my fault - its very clear in the description that it is only 10 yards. The tape itself is great - I just felt it was a little pricey for the amount you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 8, 2012
My friends love duct tape and I didn't know what color to get so this was just perfect. Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product,Great Price, February 12, 2013
I give this Duck Tape a 5 Star because it's of excellent quality,and at a great price. I have alot of ACU Equipment and although I haven't torn any yet I can see it happening in the future. It matches up with almost all of them(And there's alot.) which is hard to do. I would highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars spotted duck, February 11, 2012
My tool kit was out of Duck Tape so I went to replace it lo and behold find they came out with Spotted Leopard print tape - sweet!!! A little excitement for the usually boring tool bag.

Now I'm just waiting for something to break a little bit so I can use this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, great seller!, June 6, 2011
We purchased various colored duct tape for our granddaughter's birthday. She was simply thrilled about the colors and patterns! The seller shipped the item very quickly, and are highly recommended for their professional sales attitude!

4.0 out of 5 stars fun stuff, March 17, 2011
It's as strong as regular duct tape, tears like regular duct tape, but is much better looking! You just have to pay more for this than the boring silver stuff. It's good for art projects and other fun projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product changed my LIFE!, October 30, 2013
I can't believe it, it's amazing. The most amazing amazingness. I was going to rob people for a living but now I make duct tape wallets with this tape and nobody has to get hurt.

Rate and Discover Movies