Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 16, 2012
Yes, it is more expensive than regular "Duck" Brand tape, but hey, I now have my favorite team logo plastered all over my office using this! You can use the same as regular duct tape for whatever craziness you desire. GO BRONCOS!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 5, 2015
Excellent Seahawks Duct Tape! I couldn't find this design in stores so I was happy when it finally dropped under $7, crazy as that seems, lol (better than the now $11+)!

Perfect for craft projects of course, I tested it with cardboard first... Made a tray using regular silver duct tape for the inside and outside bottom. Here is where I got my tray, haha, Hormel Premium Turkey Breast in Water, 5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

In case anyone else happens to be looking for some (currently) reasonably priced Seahawks items... Some items we've purchased here and are happy with, are as follows (I've posted reviews with photos for those also):

NFL Path to Glory Long Sleeve Tee

NFL Seattle Seahawks Leather Money Clip Cardholder

And for the ladies,
NFL Seattle Seahawks Dangle Earrings

I would recommend this tape to others! Uploading some photos so you can get a closer look. Smile. Buy with confidence. Hope this helps!
review image review image review image
on October 26, 2012
This is authentic Duct tape and has the NFL holographic seal on the package. The roll lengthwide seems to be less than the usual 30-40 yards of regualar tape, but it is great for an NFL fan and looks to last as long too.
on December 11, 2012
I ordered this as a Christmas present for my husband, and couldn't be happier! I received my shipment days before its expected delivery date, and the product itself is fantastic! More than what I expected! As well as the Star pictured, the tape also says "COWBOYS" which was an unexpected bonus! And the colors are spot on - absolutely the right silver and True Blue! You've got one happy customer!
on October 7, 2012
This is a fun, novelty item for a Packer fan. Don't expect much tape--just enjoy the "G"s. It's a good stocking stuffer for those who consider Green Bay the holy land of football.
on October 8, 2012
I purchased this gift as a gag gift for my husband's birthday. He got a great chuckle from it and it is displayed in his tool cabinet with Steeler pride! This was a fun gift that he will enjoy for a long time.
on December 26, 2014
My comrade is a Raiders fan, and this just seemed like something he should not be without. There isn't a lot of tape, but I doubt it will be actually used, so that is not a concern. He loved it, and that's all I can ask for.

The product arrived as advertised (new), and in a timely manner. I'd purchase from "ShurTech Brands, LLC" again, should the need arise.
on February 17, 2016
I bought this duct tape for a gift for a friend at work because she loves the ravens, and I thought it would be funny. She loved it! She said she has used it to cover all kinds of things, like her bike handles, bike seats, golf clubs, and notebooks. At first I wondered what a person would use this for, and it was kind of a gag gift, but she really loved it! I would also recommend it for a white elephant gift. It works the same and as well as regular duct tape, but it has your teams emblem on it. It is definitely high quality tape! The roll is not small either. It is basically the same as a normal roll of duct tape. My package arrived on time and was well packaged and protected. Thank you
on December 17, 2014
It is what it is. My complaint is that the printing isn't even close to being centered. The logos are at one edge on mine so it looks funny. Bought it as a stocking stuffer for a friend so I don't know yet if its really an issue.
on October 31, 2012
Just what I wanted in my favorite team excellent for packing or sealing up your rent check since your manager hates the Dallas Cowboys!!!!!