5.0 out of 5 stars Great Border for an Art Project
My daughter has really been into watercolors lately. I love her pictures but they just end up getting lost. I thought this duck tape would make a great border to save some of those pictures and decorate her playroom in a more permanent way. It turned out great! Up close you can see the lines (from the strings) just like you can on normal duck tape. But, from a foot...
Published on March 26, 2012 by PJgamers

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but not good for Hula Hoops.
I got this tape in 3 different designs, and I have to admit they are all very pretty and fun. The pictures are representative and the tape have vivid colors.
After getting them throw amazon I discover that Home Depot and Target had them for cheaper price, so the first mistake was mine. If you are thinking in getting more than one I recommend you to check in this kind...
Published on October 19, 2011 by MJGorini

‹ Previous | 15 6 756 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't love duck tape?, March 2, 2013
Duck tape by itself is great, duck tape that's camouflaged is doubly great! Price seemed about average and I didn't feel like searching for the camo variet more than necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 24, 2013
great gift for my niece Alll her friends wanted some to create with. They all wanted to know where she got it from

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 21, 2013
Looks great and works great for the projects that I use it for. Another great pattern of Duck brand tape!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong tape, and really cute pattern, February 18, 2013
My niece really loves crafting with the colored duct tape so I decided to purchase this blue and purple leopard print duct tape for her. It's bright and pretty, works well in crafts, and is extremely strong, just like the regular duct tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars zebra she loves, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Duck Brand 280110 Zig-Zag Zebra Printed Duct Tape, 1.88 Inches x 10 Yards, Single Roll (Tools & Home Improvement)
great its tape not a lot of tape but tape no more i can say about it except that this review requires three more words now one two three

5.0 out of 5 stars Duck Tape, February 12, 2013
This tape is much as I expected and has come in handy for my applications. I believe that i still have some left.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bacon + Duct Tape...How Can You Go Wrong?, February 6, 2013
Jessica Harris (Farmersville, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift, actually. Why would I give Duct tape as a gift? Even printed Duct tape? Well, people are getting really creative with Duct tape these days. Sure, it's great for mending things, sealing up unused windows, doors, taping up just about anything broken...but now, my brother, for whom I purchased this for, fashioned himself a very handy, waterproof, and near indestructible wallet out of Duct tape. I've seen purses made from it, shoes, headbands, necklaces and other jewelry items, and on the show Mythbusters, they even completely replaced the skin of an airplane with the stuff, and then flew it! It's great for a myriad of uses, and while using it, you might as well smile at the cute bacon design. Looks just as described in the photo, and if you have a creative friend or sibling like me, or just someone who really likes tape or bacon, you can't go wrong giving this as a gift. He is literally one of those guys you ask yourself, "What do I get the guy who has everything?" My brother's exact quote was: "Just got some awesome Bacon tape in the mail today for my birthday. I didn't know they made that! What a unique gift! I will have to make a new wallet out of it or something. Thanks!" Finding this cute tape was a hit! I recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tie dyed Duct Tap, January 31, 2013
This is the perfect gift for the Man who loves duct tape!
My Brother In Law Will Love it! Can't wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars for projects, January 23, 2013
got this for a niece and she make thing with duct tape. This color is perfect for this. Got four all together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Duck Tape, October 25, 2012
I love this mustache duck tape. It is just as sticky as plain duck tape but has a fun look to it. I used it to fix a favorite folder of mine that was falling apart and it looks good and is keeping it together. I also used it with an art collage I made and it is a cute accent to the the pictures and quotes in my collage. I highly recommend to product to anyone who uses duck tape and likes things with mustaches. Great product.

‹ Previous | 15 6 756 | Next ›