5.0 out of 5 stars Leave it to Bieber
Published 22 months ago by Matthew Decker Maurer

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR quality control from Duck
So this is a fun idea but not when the roll sent to you is mis-cut. The tape is supposed to show two images and the singer's name. Mine showed one and 2/3 image, some of the other, and the name was not readable. Would never have purchased this if I could've seen it first in a store. Returned it, needless to say. VERY poor quality control
Published 9 months ago by J. Filak

5.0 out of 5 stars Leave it to Bieber, October 12, 2012
I needed to stand out among the other contractors on the worksite. This is the way I draw attention to my work. Everybody has the same tired old silver duct tape. Some guy wants to look hard, so he gets a roll of black duct tape. Whatever. When J-Beebs comes on the scene: Boom! Makes that black tape look pretty sad. With Shawty Mane holding your ducts, there's gonna be ZERO leaks. When the system starts pumping air around the system, you can hear a little tune humming at the air vents if you listen close.

Some fella puts a couple winds of the silver around a joint and in six weeks the cheap tape starts curling and flaking. I put one straight run of 'Lil Swaggy around that box and a hundred years from now it will look as fresh at the day I pulled it off the roll. The rest of the house is gonna fall down before JB lets loose.

They don't call him the Biebernator for nothing. Run a line of this around your perimeter fence line and the zombie apocalypse will be like a day in the park. No undead neighbors can get past the Biebtacular barrier. I predict that rolls of this will function as the primary form of currency after civilization collapses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, March 14, 2013
Bought for a birthday gift for a friend as a joke. Purchase was well worth the laughs. Not quite sure how she'll think to use this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duck Brand tape with One Direction Pictures, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Duck Brand 281972 One Direction Printed Duct Tape, 1.88 Inches x 10 Yards, Single Roll (Tools & Home Improvement)
This was great tape for the money (considering how much more you have to pay for anything with One direction on it!). Arrived lickity split, too. Would definitely use this vendor again sometime!

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY GRANDDAUGHTER, November 18, 2013
JUST THE THING FOR A YOUNG LADY WHO THINKS THAT ONE DIRECTION IS THE BEST. SO MANY WAYS TO USE THIS TAPE.....PURSES, BOOK COVERS, ETC.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1Direction tape a real saver., November 6, 2013
Being a big fan of 1 Direction music group, my granddaughter choose this roll of Tape instead of a fleece jacket . That says a lot .. and she is saving it "Forever".

5.0 out of 5 stars Belieb me when I tell you this is a great product, May 12, 2013
I bought this for my friend and she loves it! The most popular review of this product is freakin hysterical and that sealed the deal for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duck Tape Justin Bieber Print, December 24, 2012
I received the Duck Tape Justin Bieber Print without having to wait for a long time. The picture on the tape is clear and defined and my 11 year old granddaughter absolutely loves it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Duct tape, December 13, 2012
Our school has a duck tape day, where the students use duct tape to make clothing items to wear. I have two teen age girls!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this tape!!, November 18, 2012
I bought this tape for my dorm room! This was the perfect item to hang my posters and show my individuality while at the same time giving love to my favorite star. The tape is not only fun and individualistic but it also actually gets the job done. I used the tape to hang my posters and it actually stuck to the walls. I also used it to tape down the cable chord to the t.v. and it looks nice and different on the floor rather than some plain old silver tape. The cons of this tape is that it doesn't necessarily stick as well as regular duck tape. For posters and cable chords it works great, but for heavy duty projects i'd recommend a regular duck tape. Another con of this tape is that it's more expensive than regular duck tape and there isn't a whole lot on the role. So use sparingly! Take it from a nineteen year old Belieber this tape is awesome!!

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR quality control from Duck, December 1, 2013