Great stuff. Works good. No problems. Would recommend this tape to anyone who needs duct tape. I put this in my emergency disaster kit.
Published on December 28, 2012 by Kimberly Barros

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived with dry adhesive
This is a very large roll that arrived unsealed with adhesive that was all dried up and not sticky. I returned it. I recommend buying a small, sealed roll at a local shop, which is what I did.
Published on September 3, 2009 by Adam Helberg

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived with dry adhesive, September 3, 2009
Adam Helberg (Tustin, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duck Brand B-615 All-Purpose Duct Tape, 1.88-Inch by 60 Yards, Single Roll, Gray (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Duck Brand B450-12 All Purpose Duct Tape 1.88 inch by 45 yard, gray, December 28, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars thinner than it used to be, March 8, 2012
As with most things, this has far less material than the old duct tape, or Duck Tape, if you will. Still, I find it tough, and perhaps easier to work with for packages, and stuff. Took one star away because it is much thinner and for the money you are getting less.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good tape at a very good price, August 14, 2009
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While not a "tool" in the true sense I suppose, duct tape, with the Duck Tape Brand being the most common I use, it is never the less the most used tool in my arsenal of stuff I use to fix stuff with.

This is excellent tape and the price here (if you get free shipping) is as good or better than I can buy locally. Unlike some others, I found no problems what so ever with the stickiness of the tape. It is very strong yet easy to tear and it tears straight. I have had duct tape that was thicker but for general purpose use this more than meets my needs and requirements.

I keep rolls of this not only at home and in the shop/barns, but also in each of our automobiles in our emergency kit.

Don Blankenship
The Ozarks

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it should.., October 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is duct tape, but some how its better than the average brand. I tears well, but it is strong. It sticks well, but not as messy. I feel as though its a good value. I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent duct tape, December 31, 2013
Alan "Choklat Luvr" (Sanford, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the original stuff and it really does work on everything. Very sticky, flexible so you can wrap around odd shapes, and you can rip it off by hand which is super convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars A miracle tool!, July 30, 2009
Steven A. Peterson (Hershey, PA (Born in Kewanee, IL)) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Duct tape is so doggone versatile! I am not very competent as a handy man, but duct tape (and I love this version, Duck Tape) can repair many a mistake that I've made.

This is pretty heavy duty stuff and holds up well. I was especially pleased a couple months ago when my son mentioned that something of his was broken, and he was looking for duct tape to fix it! To know that my son has picked up some handy man stuff from me was a revelation!

Anyhow, this is a good product. Each time I buy one of these, it lasts quite awhile. But I have been a satisfied customer. . . .

2.0 out of 5 stars Duct Brand Tapes May Look Cool, But Lack Quality., September 13, 2014
I just wanted to provide everyone with some feedback on this particular brand if tape, since I recently purchased some if this duct tape from Wal-Mart only to find out that its both over priced and not that great quality wise due to the fact that it lacks adhesion, as well as is manufactured in Mexico instead of the USA. Henceforth, I recommend that you stick with 3M products, since 3M stands for top quality as a result of it being American made respectively.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big roll!, June 3, 2014
A. Myers (Olmsted Falls, Oh United States) - See all my reviews
This was a good quantity, price and quality in my opinion. I needed to get some tape to have on hand and am glad I ordered this! It has been sticky and works just fine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, May 19, 2014
It worked pretty well. Wasn't quite as waterproof as I wanted it to be but held well. I would use it again but won't expect it to hold in an area that gets wet a lot