Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 23, 2013
This comes with both the cup and the duck call and costs less than getting the duck call alone. Bought 4 as mini Christmas presents and they all arrived unscathed. Definitely a better and unique gift compared to just a normal gift card. Awesome bundle.
on January 17, 2014
Gave this to my 15 year old for christmas and he really likes it. The duck call works great and he goes around the house using it and annoying his sisters. The cup is just a normal plastic cup, nothing special.
on January 14, 2014
I purchased this item for my son for Christmas (purchased on December 10th) and it didn't arrive until after January 5th, which is crappy because it was with the rest of the items that were stuck in the FedEx problem. Oh, well. He still loved it and still opened it! Then after he opened it, we were watching a Duck Dynasty episode and there was a box a Si's duck calls sitting in the work area of the show! It was great!
on December 28, 2013
I bought this for my 11 year old daughter who is a huge fan of the Robertson's. She will only drink out of that cup now and is constantly blowing in the duck call. She runs outside to try it every time she sees a bird fly by.
on December 29, 2013
It was given as a gift and he loved it especially since he is a fan of the show!! The Duck caller is good quality and comes with care instructions.
on February 28, 2014
Found this for my husband's Christmas stocking, at about 1/2 the price everybody else was asking for it! The duck calls from Duck Commander are always of consistently high quality, and my husband was especially happy to have a replica of Uncle Si's cup for his iced tea.
on January 17, 2014
Not really sure what to expect from a duck call, but this was purchased as a novelty gift because we are huge fans of the show. Probably could have stood without the Duck Commander logo on the tea cup (Si's doesn't have that). Otherwise, it was fine.
on January 21, 2014
I got this as a Christmas show I a huge of the show. When I was little I went around and a c duck up I did maybe in my heart I a Roddick .then I used go to with a decoy instead of a teddy bear.So there you my childhood memory and I still have that decoy .So any way was very pleased to get. And now I am happy happy happy. And if you have a fan of the show in your home this truly great. Can wait to treasure the duck call .you can never have to many duck calls
on December 29, 2013
It was everything I expected and more. It looked attractive and original, and was a very good deal. Also liked the packaging.
on January 11, 2014
Ended up being the best gift out of everything. It was a hit for the person receiving the gift. The merchandise was exactly as described and was extremely pleased with the merchandise.