Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on March 2, 2013
Only show on tv I don't have to worry about if my children are in the room or not. Good family show. Just fun to watch
on March 4, 2013
I love this show - funny!! Who doesn't love Si??? But most of all I love that there is no foul language used, they promote their belief in God and I love how they end the show with family dinners and a prayer!! AWESOME SHOW!!!
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2013
To the point, with down home Americism that will deliver authentic laughter the family can enjoy without the need to cover your eyes and ears.
on October 11, 2013
Season 3 has the same feel and style as Season 1 and 2. It's still totally contrived but the contrived circumstances are entertaining and funny. Each character has a personality that is further developed in this season.

Pros:
- No sex, nudity, or profanity. (What a welcome relief!)
- Traditional family values are a virtue. Many episodes end with a light-hearted prayer around the dinner table where Jesus' name (gasp!) is invoked.
- Funny, contrived redneck behavior. (C'mon, these guys run a multi-million dollar business that has spanned decades: They're just putting on an act when they behave silly, uneducated or otherwise.)

Cons:
- Like Season 1 and 2, there are still a few occasions when I see them discharging firearms in a way that I think is risky (e.g. shooting in the air or shooting at targets close to themselves or others).

I appreciate watching a TV show that really is family friendly rather than one that is purposely designed to be as shocking and as immoral as possible. Good work, Robertson's!
on October 23, 2013
This is just a simple down-to-earth family with traditional values that more of the Country need to remember. The dead-pan humor is so dry and hilarious it's beyond hard to keep a straight face. It only took me two or three episodes to become absolutely addicted to Season 2 so when Season 3 came about...Game, Set and Match!
on November 17, 2013
I've really gotten hooked on Duck Dynasty and I have to admit that it took me a long time to watch it only because of my negative views about rednecks. Now as I don't identify as a redneck nor would I ever want to be a redneck my opinion has changed to the point were I now have a new respect for rednecks. This was a great season and I look forward to watching it again.
on October 28, 2013
I have laughed OUT LOUD more times than I can count watching these shows. They are faithful. Nothing terrible being shown (sex, violence, etc). They obviously love each other. It is just refreshing and hilarious!
on November 12, 2013
This is 3rd seasons that I collect, I now have complete 3 seasons and it is really good and funny TV Show. I enjoy every seconds of it. Also, very good faith show, much better than several shows nowadays.
on October 26, 2013
I sent this to my grandson,and he has viewed it a number of times. it might be fun to play in the background of a boy's Duck Dynasty birthday party! Good wholesome videos! Who doesn't love these people?!
on October 14, 2013
I love this show!!! In the beginning I refused to watch it because I could not figure out why anyone would want to watch a bunch of redneck duck hunters. My mother-in-law said it was really good and told us we should watch it. It just so happened there was a Season 1 marathon on at the time and we caught several episodes. We laughed until tears were rolling down our faces. Being from the south, I so get this family. They are funny and their show is appropriate for the whole family. I love their family values and that they are not afraid to BE Christians in today's world. I think everyone should give this show a chance. You'll LOVE it!!