Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$24.99+ $3.99 shipping

on July 11, 2012
I live the show, I was super excited when I saw it was available. I wondered why a&e or the Robertson family never promoted it. I now know why. It's a DVD-R of the show. I wouldn't mind it at all because the quality is quite good. There are no special features so don't expect to see any more footage than what aired.

Now the biggest reason why I can't recommend this DVD. The episodes ate not labeled correctly and are WAY out of order. None of the video lines up with the correct episode title from the menu and some of the first disc episodes are mixed up with disc 2 episodes. I had to use a episode guide to watch them order. Another change is the theme song during the opening of every episode is not te familiar "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top that we have heard all season long. It's a not a big deal but threw up a red flag immediately. All in all it's such a good show it's a shame that this had to tarnish the good Duck Dynasty name. I'm certain a&e and the duck commander crew are not affiliated nor do they endorse this product. Maybe around the time season 2 airs, a legitimate season 1 collection will be released. For now I'll stick with on demand and reruns!!
on May 16, 2012
This series has been amazing! Makes me feel right back at home with my family. We just enjoy the innocent and sincere laughter of the family bond and love that surpasses anything extraordinair (Is that a word?). The Robertson family are very dear to one another, respecting one another and the same values we admire and attempt to adhere to within our family. The laughter is so contagious as we revisit episodes previously seen. This is truly American values as I remember: Faith in God, Family and hard work while enjoying what they are doing!
on May 20, 2012
My latest addiction--Duck Dynasty! I love that this family went from rags to riches yet they still know who they are. The show is hilarious and I have to come to love all members of the Robertson family. Yes, the show seems a bit scripted but it's still a great show. Down to earth, sweet, hilarious, God fearing rednecks--what more could you want? (And I am a Cali girl) Can't wait to own Season 1 and hope they film a Season 2. I would be happy, happy, happy....
on May 10, 2012
These folks are great. They remind me so much of the part of my family that was raised down in West Monroe, and the other that ended up living in Monroe. The scenery and the bayou is phenomenal. Redneck wisdom is so refreshing!
on July 12, 2012
THE SHOW - 5 STARS
THE CAST - 10 STARS
DVD QUALITY - 3 STARS

Love the show and the guys and girls of Duck Commander. But the DVD is a let down. I knew before pre-placing that it was going to just be a DVD-R from Amazon based on small print I read, but I can make better quality recordings than this with my Pioneer DVD recorder and computer software. I've got all 15 episodes on the DVR and wanted this for travel humor for lake trips and hunting trips. Maybe the guys at DC and/or A&E will catch wind of this and put a REAL version out done professionally in the future. In today's HD world, VHS quality just isn't going to cut it.....

And what happened to the ZZ Top theme song we all love so much? It's been replaced on these discs.

Hate I paid $15 for it but if I didn't have them on the DVR, they'd do.
on July 17, 2012
My wife loves the show but too many errors. Didn't realize this was an Amazon dvd-r. Episodes out of order and titles mismarked. I will not buy season 2 from Amazon unless it is an official release from duck commander. Z Z Top music missing, no extras or bloopers of which there must be plenty from recording this show. I sent a comment to both Willie and Jase via facebook letting them know the piss poor job Amazon has done with this show. WTF Amazon, get with the program and do the job right or let someone else do the proper job!!!!!
on June 8, 2012
Finally! Some family friendly entertainment!! Simply hilarious. Each episode will have you rolling from start to finish. From mating turtles, to the crazy uncle Si sewing an apron this show covers it all. This is a multi-million dollar family business making duck calls. If it ain't camo, they ain't wearing it! It's all about goofing all while trying to run a business...much to Willie's chagrin.

My favorite episode is when Willie (the CEO) takes his 14-year old daughter's boyfriend hunting as a "get to know you" with Jase (Willie's brother). Once Willie decides to let his daughter go to the dance with her boyfriend Willie gives the boyfriend a duck call and we get the liner of the season: "if this boy is going to have his lips on anything I made, I'd like it to be a duck call."

And most notably and admirable they pray at the end of every episode. Amen.
on May 15, 2012
Duck Dynasty is the best new show on t.v. by far! True to themselves, entertaining and a loving family all go far in my family! We're a bunch of Yankees from NY & think it's the best! You won't be disappointed!
on August 21, 2012
Okay, I didn't realize it said DVD-R because I ordered this on my phone and didn't see that description.

The picture quality is TERRIBLE. The screen constantly flickers. The video itself is just horrible. The audio is horrible. It's better recorded on my DVR even if you have to skip through the commercials.

I feel ripped off for spending $20 on something I could have made myself. I want a proper release.

That being said, the show is awesome. This product is horrible.

I feel sorry that the Robertsons have to have this out there with their name on it.
on September 1, 2012
I love Duck Dynasty and pre ordered this DVD. I knew from reading the description I was getting a video Amazon made that would be DVR quality and I was okay with that. What I didn't know is that Amazon would change the intro song and mis-label the episodes! Seriously?! And you can't fix this problem? The DVD has been out for a few months and it appears that they are still selling it with the wrong episode labels! Come on, Amazon! You guys usually do such a good job it makes this one seem even worse!