Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Duck & Goose, 1, 2, 3
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Board book|Change

on September 10, 2008
I purchased this book for my 2 year old neice Abby. She couldn't put it down. She especially liked the number 8 page. A simple but effective way to learn to count to 10 with beautiful illustrations and short sentences.

Abby and I are Duck and Goose fans and this one is another hit. We are eagerly awaiting Duck and Goose's next adventure.
on January 26, 2016
I buy books for my nephew, who turned 1 on Christmas Day. My brother and sister-in-law read to him every day so I buy all ranges of books to add variety for them (the adults). This is a beautiful book and a wonderful series overall. The illustrations are so colorful and the books are kid-hand-friendly. I will add more of this series to his library.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 23, 2015
Counting is so much fun when Duck & Goose are teaching my son. He loves looking at all the brightly colored pages and learns easily with Duck & Goose. Something about Duck & Goose really captures my child. He is two and these books are perfect for him since he is rough.
review image
on October 18, 2015
Love giving the Duck and Goose books as gifts. I stock up on these because it seems like there is always a baby shower, holiday or birthday coming up. The smaller board books are perfect for infants - 3 years and the larger and hardcovers work well for older kids.
on May 29, 2015
I am a HUGE fan of Tad Hills' Duck & Goose books, especially his board books. I like this book but I don't love it. The colors are bright, we see lots of familiar faces, and the cuteness is overwhelming! However, I like counting books that focus only on the objects we are counting. This book is a bit too busy for really young children but may work better with an over-1 crowd.
on October 19, 2009
We originally bought A Book of Opposites: Duck and Goose: What's Up Duck? for our son before he was born. We have since purchased the whole Duck and Goose series. You will not be disappointed. Our 14 month old loves Duck and Goose!!
on July 27, 2012
The Duck and Goose board books are great. My 1 year old loves to flip through the pages
and "Duck and Goose, 1,2 3" is no exception. All the books are colorful, fun and simple.
A great series for 6 months +.
on September 25, 2011
Our duaghter loves the duck and goose books. This is a good one but not the best one - go for the feelings book or opposites first.
on March 11, 2016
My 2 yr old has loved Duck and Goose Colors for a long time and was thrilled when we added this one to his library. He really enjoys reading it and counting along with the book. The pictures are bright and adorable. A great board book!
on March 7, 2013
I have purchased all of the Duck and Goose series for my one year old great granddaughter. She is fascinated with them and is learning to say "duck" and "goose" and picks these over and over at reading time.