Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Color: white|Change

on December 4, 2011
I've bought two of these for my dad (he broke his first one and freaked out!!) and i'm about to order a third for a friend. It keeps your beer, or whatever drink you decide to put in it ice cold, even making it slushy at the bottom. It's made of plastic, not glass so it is very durable, unless you drop it from five feet while removing it from the freezer.
on August 19, 2013
I bought this so I can drink my non-alcoholic beers (darn you General Order #1!!!) during the football season while showing my team spirit. Nice heft to it and it does help keep the cold beverage cold. It doesn't last too long but enough for two of whatever you are having before it is back at room temp.

I like this so much I'm going to order three more for entertaining all of my Eagles/Giants friends when I get home.
on April 21, 2016
We got this as a gift for my daughter who lives in another state. She is an avid Packer fan. This was the perfect gift. She doesn't use it to drink out of so I can't review it for that, but she keeps flowers in it. It holds up well and is beautiful.
on July 3, 2015
Great product for a sports fan who loves beer. I bought my boyfriend both a pilsner and traditional freezable beer mug both showing off his Raiders pride and he has been using both ever since. This is a great alternative to the traditional beer mug. It freezes easily and does keep a beer cold for quite a decent amount of time.
on March 27, 2014
I bought this cup as a gift for my dad, and intended to roll a Colts t-shirt up to put inside. However, the width was much narrower than you'd expect and it didn't fit well at all. The narrowness is my only complaint. My father really enjoys the glass, he has taken in and out of the freezer so many times and it is still crack-free and sturdy!
on July 19, 2014
It's really simple. Beer and something to keep it cold. Does it get any better? This thing really works and stays cold for a while. You will actually see a little freezing on the side if your contents sit for a minute or two. Very nice product.
on October 14, 2013
I love love love this beer cup! Great for watching the game. My boyfriend has the Colts one as well. The only thing I could possibly say about it is that it is somewhat difficult to clean because you can't get your hand all the way down to the bottom. That's not a deal breaker for me. Keeps my brew frosty cold and shows my love for my team!
on March 31, 2016
Family fights to use this cu wish i had purchased 7 of these. Quick and easy shipping, packaging, and all around the best. Will be purchasing these again and even solid one. Game Days are the best too. We will definitely be using this seller/Manufacturer for years to come !! : ) -
on July 8, 2015
To be honest I was so sad after I ordered it & realized it wasn't glass, but a crystal pilsner . However after gifting this to my husband for his birthday and seeing how excited he got I changed my mind. This keeps your beverage cold for hours ! It's easy to clean ( I recommend hand washing only ) I plan to buy two or three more now for when we have company :)
on August 28, 2014
These flared pilsners definitely keep your drink COLD, often for even a second drink and they look great! Unfortunately, the logo on the newest one is not the older style Dolphins logo as is shown, but instead the new logo.