5.0 out of 5 stars It's a pretty decent product
As previous reviewer noticed, this BubbleWrap has small bubbles, so it will work better with smaller items. If you send something relatively big, you'd rather go with bigger bubbles as you may need several layers of smaller ones to nicely protect your stuff.
Published on June 23, 2010 by Z. Kleyman

1.0 out of 5 stars Classic bait and switch
Published on December 15, 2010 by 123321

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a pretty decent product, June 23, 2010
This review is from: Duck Brand Bubble Wrap Original Protective Packaging, 12 Inches Wide x 60 feet Long, Single Roll (1061835) (Office Product)
Duck Brand is respected for its quality and this product is no exception. Despite some missing bubbles, it's a pretty decent product and it'll meet your needs.

offtop: I've wasted one roll just by popping bubbles on it, it's so much fun :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, That's A LOT of Bubble Wrap, April 28, 2010
I almost didn't order this because of another review that said it was low-quality bubble wrap unsuitable for moving. In reality, it is totally normal bubble wrap like any other. Just be aware it's the mini-bubbles and not the wide ones.

I think this must be one of the best deals on Amazon. Some stores will charge $20+ for one roll of bubble wrap. This is 8 rolls for $13.99. I was shocked by the HUGE box this arrived in. Thank you, Amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Classic bait and switch, December 15, 2010
Ok, here we go. I ordered this 3 months ago. 8 Pack of bubblewrap. I get the currently on back order, we'll ship asap once it's available again. OK, fast foward to Dec. Package arrives with 1 pack of bubblewrap. Customer service says Sorry, we do not have anymore. Please return it to use for a refund. But, if you look at the item, they will still accept your order. So, they won't honor my original order for the 8 pack but they will accept new ones. The listing shows 1 bubblewrap, but I saved the original item with an 8 pack for the same price. I don't want a refund, I want what I ordered. Now I have to take time out of my day for their error.

1.0 out of 5 stars Duck Bubble Wrap 12 x 60 8 pack Ripped Off by Amazon, December 22, 2010
I was completely ripped off by Amazon on this order. Was supposed to receive what I paid for, that being an 8 roll pack of 12'x60' Duck Brand Bubblewrap. Instead I receive 1 roll, which I ordered October 12th and didn't receive until December 22nd (still have another package in transit since I ordered a qty of 2 of the 8 packs). There isn't even a place to contact customer service about this. I paid 13.99 for 1 stinking roll of bubblewrap. I feel completely cheated. I agree with the other reviewer this was a bait and switch. So Amazon, do you want to pay me for all the other rolls you owe me and maybe some interest on the money of mine you held for 3 months to boot. The most horrible online shopping experience I have ever had. Additionally, the roll of wrap comes with a huge sticker affixed to one end causing you to rip the edges of the bubble wrap along the entire roll since the sticker was not easily removable. By the way, you can get 60 feet of bubblewrap cheaper by just going to a local office supply or department store when it is on sale. This was not a good bargain and Amazon only refunded me for one roll. My request fro compensation for the other package missing 7 rolls was never acknowledged and unless they feel compelled to make it right, once and for all I will never again will I order from Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL JUNK GARBAGE Bought This On September 8th Finally Arrived Today., December 16, 2010
TOTAL JUNK GARBAGE Bought This On September 8th Finally Arrived Today. When I Purchased It It Was Titled " Duck Brand Bubble Wrap Protective Packaging, 12" x 60', 8-Pack (1061835) " This Is Also What It Says On My Order Info. Didn't Arrive For Over 3 Months And 8 Days, And Name Has Since Been Changed To "Duck Brand Bubble Wrap Protective Packaging, 12" x 60' (1061835)" But Still Says It Comes With 8 Rolls In The Description And It Weighs Over 6 Lbs, When The Package It Arrived In Weighed Less Than 2. I Have Never Given A Bad Product Review Before, But This One Should Clearly Get One. Total Bait And Switch. The Title Is Even Different Now On The Product. I Guess I'm Gonna Have To Return It. I Know It Sounded To Good To Be True, But I Believe The People Who First Commented On This Product. I Wonder If The People Who First Commented On This Order Actually Got What They Bought Or Were They Just Faking It By Those Who Were Selling This Product. Either Way, One Out Of Five Starts Is Not Good Enough, More Like 0 Out Of 5. DO NOT BUY!!! TOTAL RIPOFF!

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't Believe Amazon Changed Listing From 8-Pack to 1 Roll, December 16, 2010
I too think this was a bait and switch. I ordered 2 8-Packs of this BubbleWrap back in September. I accepted 2 order extensions from Amazon and it was finally delivered today. There was only one roll for each order. I was told by customer service that the original listing was in error and should have only been for 1 roll. All corrospondence I have received from Amazon for 3 months listed Item # 1061835 Duck Brand Bubble Wrap Protective Packaging, 12" x 60' as an 8-pack. Why was the 8-pack offered and shipped at the $13.99 price for so long if it was all a mistake? The listing only changed today as far as I can tell.

After speaking with 3 reps, I have received a full refund, but I am still upset that I was not shipped what I ordered. I can understand 3rd party sellers falling short like this, but not Amazon directly.

I am very disappointed that so much time was wasted on this transaction. I guess I will have to purchase my shipping supplies elsewhere. Sadly, I am no longer an Amazon cheerleader.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent me 1 pack. Definitely not as advertised, June 2, 2011
Ordered this since it was a great deal on an 8 pack I believe? I know it specifically said it was a lot more than 1. It was backordered month after month. I was fine waiting since it was supposed to be such a great deal. When it finally arrived, it was 1 pack of wrap for a much higher price than walmart could have sold it to me for. I was totally ripped off and was too busy to try to dispute it. The bubble wrap is fine and I have no problem with the product itself but the seller nailed me good.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheats, December 28, 2010
Steven C. Willard (Running Springs, Ca. United States) - See all my reviews
The cheats only sent 1 roll when my order said 8 rolls for 13.99. Amazon refunded my money and they dont offer the 8 roll special anymore

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is Too Expensive, July 6, 2013
The description of the product is very confusing and I only received a total of 60 sq.ft. of bubble wrap. One can get a better deal at a local or national chain hardware store.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a big roll, December 14, 2012
I had hoped this would be larger, but it was sadly a small roll not nearly big enough for our moving needs.