4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but expensive.
Published 20 months ago by Belia Arenas

Sorry didn't work for me. It could work for others bc my hair loss could be other factors that this product may not be what I needed in the fist place. Followed instruction and took the suppliments. Supplier are great for growing longer hair and nails but still no new hair growth in bald areas.
Published 6 days ago by Lilly94127

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but expensive., April 12, 2013
This review is from: Ducray NEOPTIDE Anti-Hair Loss Treatment (Chronic Hair Loss in Women) 3 Months Treatment (Health and Beauty)
It is a good product and works. Makes your hair growth, helps to stop the loss of hair and makes new hair growth. At least you should use it for three months. I think that it is better to use this product for more than three months, use the shampoo and take Pantogar vitamins with keratin for at least three months too. My doctor gave me the prescription for ducray, shampoo and the vitamins. My hair looks a little better, I use the products that I already mentioned. Ducray it is a little espensive, in Mexico is 20 dollars cheaper. The cost of the vitamins in Mexico is around 45 dollars here is like three times more. I hope these products help you too, good luck.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trying out Product, November 2, 2014
I have just purchased this product along with the Anacaps they recommend you use during this treatment. I have alopecia, and 70% of the hair on my head has fallen out, it has been this way for almost 10 years now, I am far too excited to begin this treatment. I'll update If I see any drastic changes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Supplier are great for growing longer hair and nails but still no ..., December 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, March 29, 2014
Wooow the best! The loveeeee! Simple best! I see the chance very faster ! My hair is so nice y pretty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Hair loss, June 16, 2014
This is a great product for strength the hair follicle. I have used for 2 weeks only and I can see some litle hairs coming out. .

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 12, 2014