Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on July 4, 2012
The picture is deceiving, but the product does clearly state it comes with three duct tape roses. It was a total hit for my bf around V-day time because while some men are uncomfortable with receiving flowers, no man complains about duct tape ones! It was a pretty original gift for him and all his friends loved it. And the best part? They never die. :) Win, win.
on April 29, 2013
I had been searching for years for something that was romantic, yet manly, for my handy and construction/carpenter husband. This was the perfect gift for Valentine's Day, and he has hung them above his workbench in his workshop. In addition, all of his friends have commented on how cool the gift is.
on May 5, 2009
I got these for my husband for our 3rd wedding anniversery. It is a great give for the do it yourself man in your life. He liked them so much he has them hanging on the wall in his office.
on July 7, 2013
This item was very unique. My husband was surprised by the craftsmanship. A little pricey for a joke, but certainly worth it in the long haul.
on June 28, 2011
Really like the flowers, but would like them if there were more in a bouquet. They were smaller than I was expecting as well.
on May 15, 2013
Purchased these flowers as a gift for my son. He loved them. What a great idea a perfect gift for a man
on June 7, 2011
Although it states very clearly that there are only 3 roses, the picture tells another story. Great gift for hubby who always gives me flowers! Would purchase again for same price if more roses came in a set.