5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Embroidering.
I bought this bag for my daughter to use
for her taekwondo gear with the intention to always get it embroidered.
It fit all her gear nicely and was easy to embroider.
It was perfect. We bought the hot pink and keep in mind that the
picture doesn't show the purple under tones the bag has.
She loved it even more with the purplish color so it was a...
Published on October 10, 2010 by ShannonLee

3.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Do not underestimate how MASSIVE this bag is.
Published on July 2, 2012 by CMG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Do not underestimate how MASSIVE this bag is., July 2, 2012
This bag is exactly the colour it was advertised as. I tend to have that problem with buying brightly coloured products on Amazon but not with this bag. IT IS FUSCHIA! It is also MASSIVE! I didn't take the time to check out the dimensions with my tape measure I just jumped the gun and purchased this bag because it was the largest I found on Amazon for a good price. This duffle bag can hold 3 of the duffle bags I was using for the gym before. I could go across Europe with this bag with a 2 week supply of clothes and my girly stuff (WITH A HAIR DRYER) and possibly hold more. It's freaking huge!

But it is very sturdy. I may not have loaded it to the brim yet but I've carried a pretty heavy load inside of it and the straps have yet to show any sign of being overloaded. No groaning, no cutting into my arms, the metal holding the longer straps isn't stretching wider. This is a sturdy duffle bag for whatever you need. I'll post more the longer I own this duffle bag. But for now it's a great buy for a good price.

Edit:
It is now early September of 2012... My bag has ripped along the lining near the zipper so I'm sure I can still use it but it definitely needs to be replaced and/or thrown away. It's a very thin material that is lined with a thin plastic (I should have added it before). So... if you need a temporary duffel bag this is the one. But I take back what I said about it being sturdy. It's sturdy for the first month then into the 2nd month threads began coming off and the plastic interiour began to rip and then about 1 or 2 weeks ago the trim near the zipper completely ripped open. So I still got great use out of this bag and it was the perfect size but it didn't last nearly as long as I expected. I did just notice that the pink (and purple) is made with 600D polyester as opposed to the other colours which are 1200. So maybe I'll try another colour and see if that lasts longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Embroidering., October 10, 2010
This review is from: DuffelGear 24" Duffel Bag (Apparel)
I bought this bag for my daughter to use
for her taekwondo gear with the intention to always get it embroidered.
It fit all her gear nicely and was easy to embroider.
It was perfect. We bought the hot pink and keep in mind that the
picture doesn't show the purple under tones the bag has.
She loved it even more with the purplish color so it was a keeper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice travel bag, February 16, 2013
Sturdy, wish that it had a name tag since it's a simple black bag. Fits in airline storage compartment so you don't have to check the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great roomy duffles in many colors - we got one for each family member - my littlest one wanted pink!, July 25, 2012
tim can (Pocono Mts of PA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These duffles fit perfectly in the back of our town and country and stack like they were custom made maximizing packing room. We got one for every family memeber and they come in many colors making ti easy for each perosn to indenify their own bags easily. They room enough to pack for a week's vacation and tough enough to hang together with rough handling

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice spacious bag at a great price, March 5, 2012
I bought this bag for my daughter doing sports. I wanted to get the bag embroidered and it was perfect for that. The bag is very spacious to store a load of items. The only thing I wish it had, which kept me from giving it 5 stars is an inside pocket, it only has one outside pocket. Overall, it is a great bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, Low Cost, Lightweight!, October 31, 2011
SN (Southern California, USA) - See all my reviews
Pros: see title above. The cost can't be beat!
Cons: Black seems sold out, and only the fruity colors are left.
Then again, Hot pink will sure stand out at the airport luggage terminals.

3.0 out of 5 stars Duffel Gear 24" Duffel Bag, September 18, 2013
This was not the right bag for me but it seems an excellent product to use as a gym bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific bag!, August 21, 2013
Imdette (Bowie, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DuffelGear 24" Duffel Bag (Apparel)
I needed a bag to carry my clothes, etc. for aqua therapy and needed something that would also hold my street clothes and shoes, in addition to my purse (our bags are just sitting off to the side of the pool). This bag does it and more. It's huge! I think I mis-measured when I ordered because it's much bigger than I thought I wanted. This is exactly what I needed after all. It's light, has an adjustable shoulder strap, 2 handles on either side that can be joined together an attached holder and double zipper on the top. The only tiny con is that the zippers tend to stick but I'm hoping it gets better with time. It is also a really great purple--true and really purple (which I love). The other ladies in my group are ordering them too (especially since it's a way to secure all our belongings). Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect, April 9, 2013
I wanted this bag to keep in my jeep because I frequently drive in the middle of nowhere and wanted an emergency supplies bag. Fits everything I wanted in it. small tool box, first aid kit, flashlight and some batteries, handheld axe, mini air compressor, fold-able trench shovel (for snow and mud), some water bottles and granola of course. Seems durable so far. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL WORTH THE MONEY!, April 11, 2012
This duffel bag exceeded all my expectations. It is sturdy and quite large, there is enough room to fit in everything you would possibly need for a trip to the gym. For me, it easily fits a basketball, my shoes, clothes, and there's room to spare! Would definitely buy this product again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›