5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD DEAL
I bought this bag to replace an old worn out smaller one. It has a great price, and is a better quality than some of the name brand athletic bags I looked at.
Published on July 22, 2011 by R. MILLER

1.0 out of 5 stars would reccomend buying a different bag
The zipper keeps getting fetching on the interior lining. Seems kinda funny that they sell a bag with such a defect. Just bought it too.
Published 21 months ago by chipsims

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD DEAL, July 22, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Bag, Difficult to use zipper, October 19, 2012
I use this bag for my martial arts gear. The bag is volumus and has a masculine feel to it. Good sized end pockets that i store smaller items, such as a bottle of clorox wipes, and a mouth gard.

However, the zipper is difficult to use. I have used the bag for over six months at this point and the zipper is still stiff. It is a two handed job to use the zipper. One must hold the material and apply tension against the movement of the zipper. This is in part to the lack of structure of the bag.

In summation, this is an excellent bag for the money and the zipper has a quality feel to it despite the necessary two handed operation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, June 24, 2012
This bag is really awesome, but beware--it's really big. Great quality, especially considering the price. The color also matches the picture really well (I got the royal blue one).

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, September 19, 2011
Well made duffel but the zipper is not smooth - it binds. Built with quality though. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gear Bag, January 13, 2012
The bag was just what we wanted. It is great quality, zippers are heavy duty. I would recomend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size and great value, February 10, 2013
Robert Boze (Bonita, CA USA) - See all my reviews
We purchased 3 of these. First 1 to make sure they would meet our needs and than 2 more. The first one arrived in 2 days as promised. The second 2 I ordered late one afternoon and they were sitting on my porch at 11am the next day! Great job Amazon.com! Pretty soon you will be shipping things to me before I order them!

We are shortly headed for Africa and will be traveling on small aircraft with strict luggage requirements. Only small duffle type bags are allowed so they can be "stuffed" into small spaces on the aircraft. Since all of our luggage is softsided with stiff frames and wheeled, neither of which is allowed, I needed to find acceptable bags to use. I also did not want to spend a lot since this would likely be the only time we will be using them. Oh, and I needed to be able to lock the bags, if possible.

These bags fit the bill perfectly. They are suprisingly large and 3 should easily hold our 10 days worth of clothing and other stuff. The quality for the price is excellent and should hold up when tossed around by the airport gorilla baggage handlers and stuffed into the tiny luggage space in the tail of our aircraft.(I actually think these will hold up better than our expensive travel luggage does.)
As for locking, the large top opening has a double sided zipper so it can be zipped from each side and the tangs locked. The side pouches however only have a single sided zipper with one tang and so can not be locked.

As I mentioned, our original plans were to find somthing cheap since we would only be using them for this one trip to Africa. For that reason we picked the "Purple" color since they were $19, compared to $26 for the other colors. Plus, what better color to aid in finding your luggage at the airport than purple! However, now that we see the size and quality of them, I suspect they will be seeing many more trips after Africa.

To summarize, the price of these bags is excellent, the quality is excellent, they are suprizingly large and the color is just what you need to easily find your bags at the airport. The only down side, for us, you can not lock the side pockets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Gym Bag, March 3, 2013
Only a 4 because I would have liked it to have another zipper pocket on the outside for small items like phone and keys. Also would have preferred one of the side pockets to be mesh for wet stuff to air dry. Overall though, I'm very satisfied with this bag. It is large, simple, is within military uniform regulation, and is perfect for daily gym use.

1.0 out of 5 stars would reccomend buying a different bag, May 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and roomy., November 29, 2012
I bought this as a replacement for the bag my husband used for several years. He loves this one. It holds quite a bit of items, all of which he lugs back and forth to the gym. He especially likes the side pockets. Good storage for little items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dufflebag, August 10, 2012
The product is as described. Great harness, good quality material, deep color. Great for travel or transporting gym stuff. Just what you'd expect from a duffle bag

DuffelGear 25 Inch Duffel Bag - Purple