5.0 out of 5 stars great travel bag
Perfect bag for our trip to Italy - our tour only allowed 1 bag but airline allowed 2 bags - packed the small square bag at the bottom of my suitcase and a the end of the trip unfolded it to stash away dirty clothes and shoes, etc.

Published 6 months ago by Shari Muelchi

Published 4 months ago by Charlie Blackwood

5.0 out of 5 stars great travel bag, May 16, 2014

The shoulder strap unhooks on the bag which went on the plane. I had read a reveiw about it before our trip and it worked perfectly - holds quite a bit of stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to travel with if you plan on a lot of Shopping., July 23, 2014
Fits a great deal of stuff inside. I traveled into Indonesia with this folded up, and left with it loaded full of stuff. Perfect to keep on you if you travel often, or to keep in the car. This is a larger than usual duffel bag, and very easy to fold back to the square pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bags more space, July 18, 2014
This is a seriously big bag and the really nice thing is that it folds out of a much smaller bag. Unzip this smaller bag (roughly twelve by thirteen inches) to create a jumbo-size container. Two zip pockets on one side, a carrying handle or use it with a strap over the shoulder, see the photos at the top of the page. The material is sturdy and waterproof, reasonable zips and strap though with any bag in this style there could be tendency to put just too much heavy stuff in it. This is not an industrial strength product for use in a work environment.

If you fold the large bag material carefully and then zip it into the smaller bag it turns out to be not too thick and quite lightweight. I think it would be useful if you travel somewhere knowing that you need to bring something back on the return journey, the smaller Bago will not take up too much space or perhaps more importantly weight in your luggage. Ideal for sportsmen who have to carry plenty of kit with them.

A clever product that does what it's supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY CUSTOMER, October 2, 2014
I bought this bag because I needed an over night bag. I tend to pack extra of everything so this was the perfect size. I used it on an over night trip and loved it! a few weeks later I used it on my second over night trip as I was walking into my hotel the little black plastic piece that holds the long strap on broke into. I was so sad I loved this bag so i contacted the seller. I contacted them the night the strap broke. Not only did I hear back from them the very next day. They had already shipped me a replacement bag!! Talk about Awesome Customer service!!!! This company definitely wants your business and will do what it takes to make the customer happy.I am COMPLETELY SATISFIED with this bag and company. I will for sure purchase from them in the future. I love the bag its big and roomy and makes a great piece of luggage to have!!!! if you are looking for a great bag this is it!!! Again I appreciate the fast, prompt and AWESOME customer service!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Premature review not likely to say much about the duffel, June 19, 2014
gomez addams (Illinois, United States) - See all my reviews
Haven't used the bag yet. It annoys me when people write reviews on products they have not actually used, so I am now annoying myself. However, I do this in response to a misleading insert included in my packaging. The insert said "we have a special gift for you" and said I had 24 hours to scan the code or go to their website to claim my gift. When I did this, the "gift" is an offer to become a VIP reviewer, in return for which they will email me coupons and "free products." This is not what I consider to be a "free gift," and it smacks of an attempt to game the review system. How many people could give an informative review within 24 hours?
So my early impression is that the company is slick. As far as the bag goes, it is spacious and very lightweight. One thing I can verify is that it folds easily. I usually have trouble with products that are supposed to easily fold into a small package, but this one is actually very easy to fold up. As far as durability, all I can say is that it held up well for 24 hours during which it was not used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, June 25, 2014
I was looking for an extra bag for a trip to Europe. This is light but very durable. It also zips up into small piece like the product picture and easy to pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag,, March 9, 2014
I have not used it yet, but it was exactly what I was looking for. Its nicely made, looks GREAT and will hold a lot. I plan on keeping it for use on cruises. It 's easy to unfold and fold back to its shape. a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive ripstop travel bag, March 16, 2014
Nuknuk (Springfield, VA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Length:: 0:39 Mins

The color is just beautiful and attractive for this bag that transform into a full size duffel bag. The fabric is thin but made of ripstop pattern for extra strength. There are two zippers on the front for stuff that you need access more often. A Velcro to wrap both handles together is provided for easy carryout.

The picture shows the bag both folded and unfolded into a duffle (you are not getting two bags but one).

2.0 out of 5 stars Good fabric, poor "hardware" and debatable construction -- not for medium-duty luggage use, July 11, 2014
Quite liked the clever self-contained design of this "extra" bag, but returned it for quality concerns. The fabric itself seems very good -- ultra lightweight but woven in a way that should make it quite durable. Given that, don't know why the manufacturer cheaped out on other elements. The "hardware" that connects the shoulder strap to the bag is the cheapest possible plastic, flimsy and brittle. Zoom in on the photos and look closely at those connectors -- I wish I had. The strap material is also very, very basic, though that would probably hold up fine as long as it wasn't subjected to too much abuse. (i.e. I might try to check this bag as infrequently as possible) Be aware, also, that this bag is very large, so if you fill it with dense items (i.e. jeans rather than, say, a bulky puffy sleeping bag) the handles might really have trouble supporting the weight.

I'm sure for some people's needs this is an excellent bag, but I was looking for something collapsible that could still withstand frequent (checked luggage) air travel when filled to 50lbs, and this bag is not the solution. Much happier with the Samsonite Tote-A-Ton Duffel Bag, 32.5" x 17" x 11.5". It's got fewer frills (no shoulder strap, no way to zip it into its own neat package when not using) but essential construction is far superior.

3.0 out of 5 stars loved the color, September 18, 2014
I just bought this duffle bag, loved the color, very light weight, very thin, very large, but the stitching by the zipper came apart the first time i used it,