Sold! 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Rick's Royal Flush Rick, John and Jerry have a blast when they get their hands on an old fashioned TNT plunger. But when it is repurposed as a novel TV remote, could it bomb at the auction? A go-kart on steroids--dubbed the Personal Track Vehicle by its inventor--pits two unlikely competitors in a battle for this Boy Toy.
2. Welcome To The Gun Show Rick and the Bryant Auction gang deliver maximum bang for the buck when they hold a guns-only auction. A Hesse 50 caliber sniper rifle gets a lot of oohs and ahhs, but will this big bad boy hit the 2800 dollar target the seller is aiming for? Then, a six-foot long Elephant Gun has Rick on the hunt for big-game bidders, but this Gunzilla might turn out to be a 17th Century let down!
3. Duck and Hover Rick and Mike make like 007 when they float over land and lake on a one-man hovercraft about to go on the block. But will this blow away the crowd when it comes time to sell--or will Rick's pitch be seen as just a lot of hot air? Then, Rick's own money is on the line when he buys a trio of abandoned storage units.
4. Dukes of Auction A 1969 Dodge Charger, made famous by the TV Series The Dukes of Hazzard, lets Rick, Jerry and Mike play out their good ole' boys' fantasies on the dirt roads of Missouri. But how much will this unrestored icon fetch on the block? Then, a street-ready dogsled that runs on wheels has the crowd howling when it rolls into the auction. Can Rick make this pup-powered prototype "best in show?"
5. Dressed To Grill It's show time at Bryant Auction when Jerry stocks the block with outrageously fun items to get belly laughs AND bids. First, a BBQ masquerading as a Chevy engine gets tricked out to razz Rick. Then, a set of 1960's slot cars has Rick and John battling for bragging rights--but will they cross the finish line at the price the seller wants?
6. Fire Sale When a pair of fire-fighting veterans put their prized mementos up for auction, Rick and the Bryant Auction crew know the weekly sale will be hot stuff. A 1961 American La France fire truck should get the bidding blazing, but will balky brakes and a leaky tank extinguish the deal?
7. Down and Dirty Rick rolls from "mini" to "muddy" when two of his guys take in manly machines to put on the block. First, Mike puts his procuring skills on the line when he shells out Rick's cash for a baby bulldozer. But this little yellow fellow will go nowhere if Mike can't fix the mechanical problems. Will Mike stick Rick with a $600 lemon?
8. Printing Money When a lifelong antiques dealer opens the door to his shuttered shop, Jerry brings a real American treasure to Bryant Auction. But the 1880's printing press is two tons of trouble for Rick if Jerry and his pal can't get the machine working in time for the auction.
9. Saved By The Saddle Rick and John step into a one-man natural history museum when they visit a skilled bow-hunter who also taxidermies his thousands of trophies. Will prices mount for these pricey mounts, or will Rick get skinned on the deal?
10. Moonwalkin Rick and John visit a NASA buff with a collection that includes a flight suit autographed by Jim Lovell of Apollo 13 fame, and a Moon globe signed by many of the astronauts who walked on the surface.