- File Size: 96 KB
- Print Length: 12 pages
- Publication Date: January 11, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006WQSLS4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #943,379 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
21 Dumb Mistakes to Avoid When Planning Your New Custom-built Home Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Please consider pocket doors where two doors are on adjacent walls. I call the top of my basement stairs in the kitchen "grand central door." There is barely room to get to the stairs between two counter runs and the stair door blocks the porch door and vice versa when each is open.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This isn't a book. It's few paragraphs for $3! all common sense stuff anyone would know. waste of time and money.Published on October 13, 2013 by Glenda Chandler
This book had quite a few common sense building ideas that you might think of or not during the building process.Published on June 20, 2013 by T McG
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Design & Construction
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > House Plans
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Design > Design & Construction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Design > House Plans