5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for 3rd pair
I am about to purchase my 3rd pair in 4 years. Each previous pair lasted close to 2 years, with daily wear. I was having foot issues and was worried about surgery, but I tried these shoes on the recommendation of New Balance salesperson, and I have not regretted it. Pain went away.

Also I have a Wide foot, so I can purchase this shoe in the correct size...
Published on June 6, 2012 by GG Ghost

2.0 out of 5 stars one flaw
Nice looking, comfortable and good support. BUT they are about the worst shoe I have worn in terms of breathability. By the end of the day my feet were very sweaty (and this is not a problem I have had with any other shoes such as Rockports). Not recommended.
Published on August 7, 2010 by D. Webb

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for 3rd pair, June 6, 2012
This review is from: Dunham by New Balance Men's Highland Park Oxford (Apparel)

Also I have a Wide foot, so I can purchase this shoe in the correct size.

I have never had an issue with sweating, and I live in a humid climate.

Durablity, comfort, correct sizes. could not ask for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., July 14, 2013
I bought the 4E shoes, and they fit very well. They are a little wide looking, but a 4E IS wide so oh well. Overall, I am happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Comfortable, April 9, 2013
WK (STAMFORD, CONNECTICUT, US) - See all my reviews
I have wide feet, and these come in several wide sizes - plus they look fine and have good sturdy soles -

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, April 23, 2012
This is a great shoe and is very comfortable. I have had several comments that people like the look of the shoe also. I would recommend buying a pair for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Shoes, June 2, 2011
My feet have two characteristics that Dunham Highland Park shoes address quite well.

1. My feet are BIG size 12's, and these shoes look very nice without making it appear as if I am wearing gunboats on my feet.
2. My fee are very bad, requiring custom orthotics and maximum support in all directions. Like all Dunham and New Balance shoes, these have that with stiff soles, RollBar support, and plenty of room to accommodate the inserts.

I couldn't be happier . . . I now have all three colors and wear them daily in my business.

2.0 out of 5 stars one flaw, August 7, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, October 25, 2009
This review is from: Dunham by New Balance Men's Highland Park Oxford (Apparel)
Thought I'd try these because they looked great and they had my size. I've owned for less than two months and the sole separated from upper. It was glued together and not sown like I'm used to. My next shoes will be Rockport...those typically last me 1-2 years while wearing almost daily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is my favorite place to shop on line, August 9, 2014
Amazon is my favorite place to shop on line , never had any bad quality product . I have wide feet and I usually wear size 8 with 4E . Ordered 8.5 and 4E .when I received the shoes they were long enough to be 9 and was very tight my both small pinkies were in pain the next 2 days and since a I'm mechanic my shoes get dirty quick .and I feel it's not right to return them. So I ordered onther pair from deferent on line company. And I am very happy with them.and that's why I did not want leave bad feedback . By the way the quality of the shoes is very good. But I have giving them to charities .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, August 4, 2014
I have problem feet and have bought another brand for years. Many ankle surgeries makes shoes and wear of shoes difficult. These shoes run slightly smaller than the 'others', I would suggest a half size larger than normal because a half size won't stop wearing them. They have worn very well, almost double the time of the others which were not cheap shoes ($150.00 pr). The insoles could be a little better, stronger or thicker, but I have bought a second pair and will definitely buy more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, June 25, 2014
Very comfortable, but looked a little too sneaker-ish in real life due to the sole coming up on the side like a sneaker. Very comfortable though and passes the test for a business casual workplace which is what I wanted.

Dunham by New Balance Men's Highland Park Oxford