5.0 out of 5 stars great investment, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Alan Dunn's Tropical & Exotic Flowers for Cakes (Hardcover)
this book is excellent. I recommend it for people who 1st off have patience & as well as fpr people who have prior knowledge of making/dealing with gumpaste flowers. in this book, the outcome of everything is beautiful, but like i said the knowledge of what youre doing will be very beneficial. great work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
So fascinating.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING SUGAR BOOK, November 5, 2013
Gorgeous pictorials, perfect floral sugarpaste specimens. The level of detail and artistry makes it one to behold and refer to. Love all his books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing book from Alan Dunn, November 5, 2013
This is yet another amazing book by Alan to help us further our craft in gumpaste flowers. His step by step pictures and descriptions make it so approachable you will want to try them yourself. The best part is, you will be successful. I would tell you to buy all his books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honorable Company, August 1, 2013
I had ordered this book from MediaMall Retail, but it never made it to my doorstep. I was very disappointed as I couldn't wait to start making my tropical and exotic sugar flowers. When the Company learned that I did not receive it, they attempted to contact me several times to clear the matter up. I was having problems receiving their notifications, but eventually got them. After contacting them, they immediately resolved and refunded my loss, and gave me a "Goodwill" refund. This Company is honorable and I hope they'll do business with me in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 25, 2013
Book came in great condition. This was a gift for my coworker and she loved it. You can learn any exotic flower for cake decorating

5.0 out of 5 stars Alan Dunn's Tropical & Exotic Flowers for Cakes, February 4, 2013
I recommend this book for making the "above average" sugar flowers. Alan's instructions are the easiest to understand because of the illustrations that go with each instruction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, December 23, 2012
I purchased this book for my niece who is learning cake decorating and every year I purchase a book for her. This year I wanted her to expand her knowledge and make some wonderful tropical flowers for her friends & family and this book certainly had that to offer.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice photos of gumpaste designs, November 28, 2012
I give this a four mainly because I wish there were a few more explanations in the making of the flowers. There are lots of beautiful pictures of the completed designs. There are some photos of the in-process project. The photo of the in-process are kind of the same through-out the book though. The parts of each project that are different are not specifically included in the photos. I am not an expert at gumpaste making or design, but I am not new to it either. Sometimes its a bit hard to understand. Thats why I think the other photos would help. All in all a beautiful design book. I have page-marked some designs and just plan on making them however I can lol. I also have several of his books. The books differ mainly in the photos of completed designs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Muy Bueno, August 5, 2012
Es un muy buen libro... sin embargo debo especificar que es para altos conocedores del tema, no es para principiantes. Instrucciones muy buenas y claras. Ideas formidables.

Alan Dunn's Tropical & Exotic Flowers for Cakes
Alan Dunn's Tropical & Exotic Flowers for Cakes by Alan Dunn (Hardcover - September 6, 2011)
Used & New from: $142.02