Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 3, 2014
The two-layer design allows the warmth and breathability of wool, without the itch. He has tried more expensive wool long johns that are supposed to be no-itch and they never are. These can be machine washed and dried without a problem and hold up very well. We live in interior Alaska where the temps get down to -60 and he wears these daily all winter, as he is active outside.
on February 6, 2013
These are the most comfortable long johns I have ever owned. Soft, good fit, comfortable and WARM! Even with a cold wind these pants keep me toasty in freezing weather. They are soft and the fit is great. I am 6'6" tall and finding a long underwear pant that fits, let alone is warm enough is challenging. Not any more. thanks to Duofold. They're so nice I ordered a shirt too.
on January 7, 2013
My husband is 6'4" so finding pants to fit him can be a challenge. These pants fit him quite nicely which was surprising b/c sometimes even "long" items are too short. They are also very warm and served their purpose well.
on January 1, 2014
I would've given them five stars but I ordered a tall and I find them a little short as if they were regular length. I would probably still order them again... just wish they were us a little bit longer.
on December 26, 2012
Anyone working or playing outside in cold weather. A good quality product.
Have tried other brands, always go back to Duofold brand
on November 25, 2012
I have the other type of Duofold bottoms (varitherm midweight) and they are nice and long.I am 6'7" with a 36" inseam and most tall or long sizes are perfect for me.I got a pair of these in Medium Tall and the waist was perfect.If you wear medium underwear it will be the same fit.The lenght however was at least 3" inches shorter than the Varitherm, so try to find the heavy versions of those if you can.These are much longer than the C9 longjohns at Target, anybody with a 34" inseam or longer will be disappointed with these.
on November 20, 2012
I bought this for my son who is tall and he really appreciates the extra length. The bottoms are soft on the inside and they do help.
on April 5, 2013
So much better than old fashioned itchy long johns! These are the best, keep you warm and they are comfortable.
on February 12, 2013
Bought these for my son and he really loves them. They keep him warm and aren't very bulky. I am happy with the purchase.
on December 2, 2014
Fits great for a size tall