4.0 out of 5 stars good thermals
Published on February 8, 2010 by Dean T. Boston

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice color
Seem to be well made and I like the fabric although they shrink a lot. I wish I had purchased a larger size. They fit perfectly out of the bag but are really too small even after stretching from wear.
Published on October 23, 2012 by Harry

4.0 out of 5 stars good thermals, February 8, 2010
quality thermals ! I always look for thermals with marino wool and these have it ! the only draw back is that you must follow the washing and drying instructions or they will start to show a "krinkle effect" and actually become smaller in size . this was'nt much of an issue because they will stretch back when worn . I live in Michigan and work for the post office as a carrier, outside no matter what the weather , and I would definately buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Duofold: The Heavy-Weight of Longjeans!!!, January 19, 2009
libertywatch (Lake Geneva, WI USA) - See all my reviews
When I was a trucker I heard an old boy from down-yonder talkn' on the CB radio and along with lots of other folksy patois he called thermal underwear "longjeans". I had to LMFAO, but I wouldn't call them any other way now. And DuoFold 410b is a good dual layer "longjean" great for standing around in very cold weather to moderate exertion. During a recent cold snap here in Wisconsin we had daytime temperatures around 0. I worked outside with these babies under regular jeans and wasn't cold at all (except finger tips). For sweaty high exertion, aerobic sports like skiing though, I'd look for something synthetic, which duofold also makes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thermals, February 13, 2009
Most of the time I would say that you get what you pay for but this was a great purchase. Warm and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Approved, January 22, 2011
I purchased a pair of these for my DH who works mostly in the cold during the winter and went with the reviews hoping they would be soft like fleece and warm. My DH loves them (I also purchased the shirt), he said they are warmer then any other brand he has owned. The quality is nice, thick and true to size. I bought 4 more sets for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty Thermals, September 15, 2011
This review is from: Duofold Men's Heavy Weight Ankle Length Bottom (Apparel)
I order these for hunting in the mountains. I tend to get cold very easily, and if you are sitting in a ground level blind, the ground is quite effective at sapping heat away through your pants. However, these thermals kept me nice and toasty for about 4 hours in 20 degree weather with no movement. There really isn't much more to say about them. Thermals work or they don't, and these work quite well

5.0 out of 5 stars Best longjohns ever, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Duofold Men's Heavy Weight Ankle Length Bottom (Apparel)
I worked as a longshoreman on the docks of the West Coast for 20 years. Believe me, it gets cold out there at night and I NEVER went out without these. If you want to stay warm and comfortable, you can't go wrong here. Also, they last a very long time. Excellent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, October 4, 2011
I have bought the midweight tops & bottoms the past two years and thought I'd try the Heavy weight bottom. I really love them and from now on the heavy weight is what I'll buy. They are not super thick and stiff. You can move around and work out doors as I do just fine. I think these are a little stronger made and I ruff on cloths, so these fit the bill for me. I don't know that I could say they wick water as well as the adds say, but other then that they are really great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby's favorite, November 10, 2011
My husband loves this long underwear. It is quite warm but with without bulk underneath his pants. Easy to care for, accurate sizing and not scratchy against the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Dry, May 16, 2011
Paul C. (Chicago, USA) - See all my reviews
Keeps you warm without too much restriction of movement. Not too bulkly but does the job. Soft and comfortable. I bought another pair.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, October 23, 2012