5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for soccer
These worked fine for soccer games. Gave him warmth without being bulky. It did not hamper his speed. My son didn't mind wearing them and he usually fusses at anything extra I want him to wear
Published 16 months ago by griffi

3.0 out of 5 stars It is good but the size was totally different again :)
It is good but the size was totally different, the quality is rather good but I bought XS for my 9 year old boy, so I was mistaken. Only because of size I rated this product with 3 stars :)
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for soccer, April 24, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars light base layer - review sizing chart, January 8, 2013
My son plays outdoor hockey and skis downhill. He was growing out of his size sm long-underwear, so I ordered him a medium despite the sizing measurements provided. Apparently my instincts were incorrect and the sizing chart was accurate. I needed to re-order a size smaller. No big deal as I kept the larger size for when he grows larger. We've had the products for about a week. They apper to be a nice thin base layer...looks like a poly spandex blend. It washes well and helps keep my kiddo warm while he is active outside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long undies, August 24, 2013
T. Funk (Lakewood, OH) - See all my reviews
Not bulky, smooth under clothes, attractive under shorts(cold soccer games), durable, light weight and comfortable. Cost a little more but well worth the investment especially if you can get more than one season out of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm, January 28, 2013
My son wears these while playing street hockey and skiing. It get really cold and windy during hockey and now he is warm. He likes them very much, very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, May 23, 2014
Bought for my daughter's softball games. Nice extra non-bulky layer to help keep her warm on those drizzly days.
She often wears them around the house because they are so comfortable! (no small feat as she's a teenager!)
Price was great and would definitely recommend them to others!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it seems, March 20, 2014
I had bought it because I wanted a three-quarter thingy. This runs very large in length and is just like any other full length yoga pants.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, February 19, 2014
Sean Christopher Thomas (Harleysville, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I was hoping that this would compare favorably to uder armor products, but it is very thin. Ok for cool October games, but we had a tournament in November that was freezing and this was way too light. The mid-weight fabric was no heavier than her soccer jersey. We wil be gogni back to under armour (or even reebok that was pretty good) next year. Seemed to run a little large to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected but ended up loving them!, February 14, 2014
They fit very well. I thought I ordered a smaller size but the ones I received were great and I wear these nearly everyday, either to lounge in or wear under my pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, February 8, 2014
My son loves them and they are a great deal for the cost! Actually made by champion so it's a brand you know and can trust! Great item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect underlayer for sports, November 23, 2013
My son is a goalie and he wears these under his goalie pads instead of hockey socks. He loves them, says they are very comfortable. I bought him a second pair that he wears around the house or as an extra layer on really cold days.

Rate and Discover Movies