5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those cold days
Published on November 25, 2012 by Patrick Von Hyperborea

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting...yoga pants?
First off, I'm a 6'1", 240 lb male. I only have a 31" inseam, so I shouldn't have to get tall pants sizes. I've learned, though, that no long underwear fit after washing if I don't.

Published 12 months ago by Andy B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those cold days, November 25, 2012
I got these to wear under jeans on cold days and they are very long.You can wear a regular pair of underwear below them and they are very close to being leggings, so they fit nicely into any pair of pants you want to wear.They have a drawstring around waist but no opening in the crotch area.They also made a heavy weight version for colder days.These are the "Varitherm" type from Duofold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit and Function, February 27, 2013
Great fit for tall guys. The medium was a perfect fit (I'm 6'3", 175#, 34" waist). Snug fit, but not constraining. Long enough, but not binding. I wore these under Pearl iZUMi Men's AmFIB Tight while comfortably cycling in 10-15° temps. My legs stayed warm and dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, great fit, April 4, 2013
I have to have tall sizes. The length is perfect for me. I am 6'2" tall. These are very light weight, but very warm.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting...yoga pants?, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Duofold Men's Big-Tall Mid Weight Bottom (Apparel)

So, these are a touch long for me, which is great. They should fit anyone my size with an inseam of up to 34", I would think. (I ordered an XL.) The only complaint I have with them is that they aren't really long johns, they're more like leggings or yoga pants. They really aren't very warm, and the compression fit is problematic. It's not like they're Under Armour or anything, but they are stretchy, so they press down in places they shouldn't. Things that should go in front of your legs end up moving between your legs, making doing any kind of work...uncomfortable. I suppose that I could just do like the college girls do, and wear a thong under them and call them pants.

One thing I can see they would be great for, is on those 40 degree nights when you just need a little extra warmth. Regular long johns are too warm to work in, and if you get them sweaty, you risk some surprise hypothermia. You could still work in these, and they seem to wick the sweat away nicely, so you won't freeze to death because you're wet.

All in all, they're worth the money, but I'm a tightwad and didn't really want to buy something with such limited purpose. I'm the kind of person who doesn't own an umbrella.

2.0 out of 5 stars My oversight, June 29, 2014
I was under the impression I was buying what we call in farming country Long Johns and they have a fly! We normally don't undress for #1 and #2! My fault for not investigating further! They are warm and very good quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Son-in-law loves these, April 11, 2014
Got these for my son-in-law for riding snowmobile and he just loves them. Says they are perfect for underneath his snowmobile suite for riding in the cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with these, March 8, 2014
I am fairly slim six foot one and ordered the tall size for my giraffe legs and they are perfect length. Great stretchy fit, good construction. I wear thermals over half of the year. These are not too hot - I wear them anywhere from walking in mid-30's weather outside to working in a cool building 50's inside. Maybe not warm enough for extreme cold but that's not what they're made for. We'll see about logevity but I have absolutely no complaints about these so far, and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's tall thermal underwear, January 30, 2014
Bottoms are lightweight and durable. Size was perfect, my husband being 6'2. They worked well in our Carolina snow storm as an under-garment. He will probably use them more for work as his office is cold. and they fit perfect under slacks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duofold bottoms, January 21, 2014
My son really likes these.

Perfect Christmas gift for cold weather!

Perfect medium-tall size.

No tags or rough seams.

Bought these to go with the matching shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tall size just right, January 20, 2014
Jesse M (Clifton Park, NY) - See all my reviews
I AM 6' 2" 150LBS and these are long enough to wrap the ankle and heel and waist is just tight enough. I wouldn't mind if they were available in a heavier weight but these help alot. You can always double up on them when necessary.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›