4.0 out of 5 stars good quality
Published 8 months ago by southern NH

3.0 out of 5 stars But not for me
At 5'11 & 185 I found the seat too be too big, which is unusual for me. I returned the item
Published 4 months ago by P'Body66

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, January 13, 2014
I bought these for my husband. The size info on Amazon says Medium fits waist 34 - 36, the package says medium fits 32- 34. My husband is about a size 35 waist, but these do fit him okay, it would be better if they were just a bit bigger. If we buy these again I"d go up a size. The rise from inseam to waistband is a little short, and might be a problem on some people.
The fabric is nice, smooth and comfortable. He hasn't used them yet so no report on warmth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better Than Their Two-Layer Cotton-Polyester Blend Version, March 19, 2013
Their two-layer Cotton-Polyester version soon pills while rubbing against the inside leg of trousers...quickly wearing away the Cotton layer.

This all-Polyester "brushed" version is just as soft and warm and comfortable on the (brushed) inside while still being smooth on the outer surface that slides against the inside leg of trousers.

I stockpiled these for next Winter while they are on sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect long underwear!, January 15, 2014
Bridget (Lincoln, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
True to size. Fits well in the crotch. Don't ride up. Warmth without bulk. Husband says"Except for the warmth, I don't even feel like I'm wearing them".

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Well and feels comfortable, January 8, 2014
Kept my legs warm in weather well below freezing. Thermals have a comfortable fit and feels nice to wear. Also a good value versus comparable brands. I've always liked Duofold thermal wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm enough for winter hiking - thin enough to be comfortable, March 1, 2014
I also have the Duofold base layer pants and compared to them, these are just a little warmer and have the same decent fit yet are thin enough to be very comfortable. Have tested them out hiking and snowshoeing in this record cold Minnesota winter and they work fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift to my grandson. he loved it., February 1, 2013
this was a gift to my grandson. he was excited when he first opened the package and felt
the amazine softness of the inside. i haven't heard him say anything about it since
he started to wear them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice buy, July 10, 2014
Fits well and works as expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars But not for me, April 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 31, 2014
Execllent fit and does not scratch the skin...Its good. I recommend it. What more to say,. Good for the winter...

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY comfortable, March 19, 2014
Bought a pair for my husband and he says they are just right for riding his bike. Have just recently purchased another pair. We recommend these to fellow bikers and anyone else that wants the warmth but more importantly ...comfort.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›