Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Duofold Men's Heavy Weight Double-Layer Thermal Pant
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2013
I am a older man who gets cold easy and whose health can't tolerate temp issues . My waist size can vary often as much as 50 pounds in a year . I currently am 195 pounds but been as much as 285 before . I get afraid to spend too much on clothes that won't fit . I read the reviews that these ran small and to buy one size up . I usually wear a xl now and have a 41 inch waist . I saw they had a draw string so I thought get the larger one if you need to you can draw it up so I bought the xxl . They are tight enough I don't need to even tie the draw string at all . They are very comfortable and I put them on for a bike ride at 15 mph under some tactical pants and I was sweating in 45 degree weather that I froze on without them at that speed . I will comment later on how warm they are but I am very happy and blessed I listened to others who complained they are right . BTW these are made in Jordan and the company is owned by Hanes International . They are very high quality and very soft . The sweat was dry in no time and I only use cold water in my wash and with expensive clothes like this I have no problem line drying to make sure they stay new . It is better for the environment anyways . I have had heavier artic underwear but again I will comment on warmth after it gets cold . Buy one size up you wont regret it if your honest on your size and they do not have a fly . I will take a star off later for that if it is a problem but I think I can pull them down through my ski or tactical pants . They say it is warmer , cheaper to make plus proper . We will see .
on November 5, 2014
I bought these as biking tights for cold days. They fit well over bike shorts and are warm and block the wind well. This is a much more economical option then real be tights and they work very well. I also expect to wear them at other times as long underwear. They are thicker then other tights I have and are also warmer.
on February 5, 2013
My husband loves these pants. He is a mechanic and works in a cold cement garage in New England winters and wears these under his work pants. He looks cute as heck in them but heres my issue...THEY PILL LIKE CRAZY. There are little fleecey balls of black stuff EVERYWHERE no matter how many times I've washed them! And the WEIRDEST part is that feeling them they aren't fleece and they don't have any pilling thats visible on the pants. Its a mystery but it only happens when he wears these pants. I wish they didn't do that because he wanted me to order more, but ahhh I can't take all the vacuuming they require!
on January 17, 2015
Other than the sizing issue, these are a great fit and buy. I work outside in the winter in the NE, and with ordinary work pants, these keep you warm, even in the single digits, and they are also comfortable, and wear well. The size issue is another matter. I am 6' and weigh 200lb's with a size 38" waist, so not really that big a guy. I initially bought the size large per the size chart. Had to send them back, way to small out of the box. Ordered the X-large and they fit out of the package, but after washing and drying the first time, they too were too small. The fit around waist was OK, but tight in lower legs, which would pull waist down, even with draw string tied. Finally ordered the XX-large, and after washing and drying, they fit just right! In my mind, the sizing chart is just wrong for a comfortable fit. Amazon was great through it all, and high marks to them and the product, once you get the fit right.
on April 25, 2015
I wore these my first time skiing and it was kind of misleading. The weather was warmer than usual, and I ended up skiing wearing just a base layer, snow pants and a light jacket, but when the weather cooled down these definitely did their job. I want to note that I wasn't sweating-warm in them, but they are definitely a sufficient base layer and work well if paired with other warm clothing and layered properly. I am not a survivalist, nor am I extremely knowledgeable in proper dressing for cold weather conditions, so my review is only my experience during the short time I wore this product.

Beyond that, they are a good product and fit well. They didn't shrink after washing, and kept their color. I am a 5'10.5" male, 170lbs, pant size 34/32 in Mens and wear a medium in everything else (including PJ's). I hope this helps!
on October 24, 2015
These thermals are very warm and comfortable. They are much thicker than I expected. I have size medium. I am 6'3" tall and 175 lbs. My pants size is 32W,34L. The mediums are a bit short on me, but it hasn't bother me since I normally overlap them with high wool socks. The fit is otherwise just right.

I've worn these for multiple winter camping trips, and they really add alot of warmth, without encumbering me too much. They are a great base layer.
on January 25, 2014
Excellent fit for my 31" waist but just a bit long for my 30" inseam, which is probably a good thing since they will shrink with multiple washes. Very comfortable fit. I commute via bicycle 35 min's each way every day and these bottoms keep my boys nice and toasty, wick sweat away effectively, and stay put inside my jeans so no ride-up issues. I'm ordering three more pair right now!
on February 26, 2015
These are surprisingly nice for the price. I have a 34 waist and 34 length, (6'1", 210lbs, good shape). Their sizing suggested I get a M. I was going to get a L since I always assume the sizing guidelines are done by tiny elves. They were out of L, so figured I'd try the XL (since amazon offered free return on this item at the time of purchase).

The XL fit PERFECTLY. I don't know if these are supposed to be 'compression' style (which I hate) or something more loose, but the XL fits snugly without going into that 'compression' range (for me). The material doesn't feel flimsy or too thin. I am VERY happy with this deal.

I plan on using these mainly for motorcycle riding (under some pants of course).
on December 19, 2014
These are not warm. I go for walks in the forest here daily so i bought these for the winter below 50 degrees these did not keep me warm and im usually out for an hour. (I have to layer them with other thermals) the crotch is so long i have to pull them up and fold them down for optimal leg mobility. If you just want these to wear on cold days from your car to the grocery store or some situation like that they would be warm enough. but Expedition Weight is a flat out lie.
on December 8, 2014
Bought these as an upgrade to my 15 year old Cabelas thermals. The pants fit me perfectly. I am 6 ft and 163lbs and bought the medium size. I don't mind that the pants don't have a fly opening. I do like that they come with a drawstring as my Cabelas always slipped downward with movement. I tried them out today in 23F weather. I felt perfectly comfortable in them. The fabric is very soft and works well wicking any moisture away from my skin. I'm considering buying another set also.