5.0 out of 5 stars great for working outside
Published 7 months ago by country lawyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent shirt.
Published 7 months ago by Juan

5.0 out of 5 stars great for working outside, January 28, 2014
These are great for extremely cold days when I have to work outside (I live on a farm). They provide extra warmth but aren't at all bulky, and are light weight enough that even when I'm working I don't overheat in them. As some other folks mentioned, the sleeves are on the short size -- they don't quite reach my wrists -- but that way the sleeves don't peek out underneath whatever else I am wearing. I also got the expedition weight version Duofold Men's Expedition Weight Crew Thermal Top for even colder days.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent shirt., February 5, 2014
I've bought shirts like this from Target in the past. When this first line came out a few years ago this shirt was great. I bought a couple of these but we're different material than what this is. I saw this line again and decided to try it out. First of all I'm 5-8 175 ins with slightly longer arms. I tried it on and the the sleeves reached about an inch short of my wrist. Wasn't too happy. My main purpose for this is running/jogging and golfing in the winters which can dip down to lo 30 s. Overall decent material. If you were gonna buy same thing from Under Armer you would pay double.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, January 1, 2014
We were living in Mexico and even though the climate is mostly moderate, it can still get cold (into the 30's) during January. My wife purchased this top and the accompanying bottoms to wear under pajamas during these cold winters and they work great. I have since moved to Houston, and use them under clothing during out door activities on the very few really cold days that we have. I continue to love the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 24, 2014
My husband was warm and comfortable wearing these for our skiing trip. What more can you ask of the clothes?

3.0 out of 5 stars short arms, April 21, 2014
The cut is in Xl was a little tighter than I expected 5'11" @ 185. The shoulders and sleeve lenght wear just ok . I do wear a 17 36 dress shirt for comparison.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice mid weight long underwear, April 17, 2014
I've been in search of some decent long underwear for occasional use. It's not something I would need to work in every day or for sub-zero weather. I just wanted something decent that was breathable since it's easy to go from cold to hot once you start sweating. I recently got a mid and expedition crew for what I assume was some kind of winter clearance since the price was marked down considerably. Since the cold weather is behind us I haven't really put them to the test. However, we have had a couple of cold days recently in the mid-atlantic so I decided to at least test them for size and to see how they performed in cool weather.

When you try it on it feels like any other tight fitting long sleeve t-shirt. I'm 5'11' and about 185 lbs with an athletic build, and an XL was pretty comfortable. One thing I did notice, which other reviewers have commented on, was that the sleeves are definitely a bit short. One of the reasons I picked XL over L was because I wanted to increase my odds of not having this happen. I'm guessing it is by design, but it's a little annoying to me. Not a big deal when you're wearing it under something else, but less than ideal when you're wearing just the shirt alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps you warm, February 18, 2014
I bought the base weight and liked it very much. I wanted something a little warmer so went with the mid weight. This will definitely keep you warm. I bought medium this time as the large was to loose and it fits kind of snug. Great buy!!

2.0 out of 5 stars running small, February 6, 2014
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who normally wears a 2xl tall, like myself, as the product was too short in the front.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice alternative for tall ladies, August 7, 2013
A. Burfield (Charlotte, NC Area) - See all my reviews
At 6'2", women's sizes tend to come up short. These were perfect-the sleeves came slightly past my wrist. The overall style is slim fit, so was not baggy at all. For tall gals, I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, June 5, 2013
The price was a little high, but well worth it! My husband loves both top and bottoms. He says they are the warmest longest john's he has every own. Highly recommend the product and company.

Duofold Men's Mid Weight Crew Top