Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Duofold Men's Midweight Long Sleeve Crew
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 3, 2014
This is the third different style of Duofold Men's Midweight Long Sleeve Crew that I have purchased for my husband. He has been wearing them for years and I have yet to find replacement for the original one whose tag is so worn I have no idea what style number it is. This one is not as warm as the midweight one I bought last year. I will keep trying.
on January 1, 2014
Very nice shirt, particularly for the price. The Merino layer on the outside is nice and almost makes the shirt look like a sweater. Cotton against the skin isn't bad either. The only shortcoming which is common to many Doufold items, is that the sleeves are a little shorter than you may like. Not major drawback tho.
on January 2, 2011
This is a very comfortable shirt of incredibly soft fabric. I wear it as long underwear beneath sweaters. It has held up fine to 2 or 3 machine washing and drying cycles

My only issue is that the sleeves are to short for me. I'd say they're 2.5 or 3 inches too short and that's out of the box. There has been no detectable shrinkage from laundering.

I wear large and the torso is fine. Only the sleeves are a problem.
on May 12, 2013
The shirt is warm and comfortable but the sleeves and body length are disproportionately sized. Like most reviewers have said, the sleeves are too short. I dont mind that since I like to pull up my sleeves. However, the body is way too long. The product picture shows that bottom of the shirt reaching 1/2 way down the pants zipper. Its alot longer than that. It goes past the crotch and looks ridiculous. I dress in layers and its embarrassing to remove any top layers and reveal this shirt.
on November 10, 2013
I bought this shirt for myself. I liked it so much I bought a 2nd one for myself and I also got them for my sons. The softness on the inside of this shirt is very comfortable and I like that it is cotton. The shirt is a little pricey but worth it.
on January 9, 2016
I bought this shirt before a few years back this time around the size and fit are completely off!! Not happy with how short the sleeves are and how the ride up your arm when you're working my older one is perfect and the most comfortable shirt I own this one is a terrible disappointment not sure what happened in your quality control .... Lame
on October 14, 2012
These cotton/wool blend shirts are the best deal going. I've worn the heavy-wight version of this shirt almost every day from november through april with very little wear and wonderful comfort and warmth. HIGHLY recommended!
on March 7, 2015
Value engineering ruining this once great product !
After first time wearing it did not fill like the old shirt I had, well here it is this shirt measures 9 oz. .previous Duofold 3-5 years old shirt after many washes still weights
10 5/8 oz. (minus 10-15 % material equals less warmth) it also about an inch shorter.
on December 3, 2013
These shirts are a perfect match of warmth and comfort. I have used countless styles of thermal wear and the wool/cotton blend offers better warmth and performance than any of the "techie" options.
on January 25, 2014
I like all of the Duofold 2 layer underwear. With the cotton layer on the inside, it keeps it soft next to your skin. This is very helpful if you have a problem wearing wool.I'm not crazy about the olive green but no one will be able to see it. I definitely recommend these midweight shirts. They do help keep you warm.

See 1 answered question