Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 2, 2015
Well it wasn't what I expected, as far as the look and feel - 100% polyester I didn't read that before I ordered but the color is very beautiful with this material. It looks like an athletic thermal to me and I don't mind that. It feels very lightweight as well but not at all see thru. First putting it on felt great with jus a wife beater on. No itchiness, soft, comfortable, not too tight or loose - I'm 5'7, 150lbs I ordered M. I jus hope it doesn't shrink when I wash or at least jus once. Don't know how warm it'll keep me in cold weather by itself without a sweater or somethin, it's not that cold in Cali yet. Good price and buy for me.
review image
on December 29, 2013
I bought this for my husband at the same time as I bought an expedition weight Duofold first layer shirt. He usually wears a medium in shirts but I bought the expedition weight in a Large because of the reviews I read on that product. I should have bought a large for this shirt too; it was quite short in the arms and barely touches the top of his pants. Also the material is much more flimsy than I expected; it barely feels like it will keep anyone warm.

If you're looking for a thinner base layer for a more mild climate, this one would probably work well. Be sure to order a size up from what you normally order, unless you want a skin-tight layer. For those seeking more warmth, I'd recommend going with the expedition weight that Duofold makes.
on March 1, 2014
Ordered the large size and it was way too tight and sleeves too short. I am of average build and normal weight and the large size in other brands usually fit. Returned to Amazon and ordered same item in Extra Large and it fits OK but is a little loose and sleeves slightly too long (even though I have long arms) but comfortable and fit well enough to keep at this price. I also purchased the matching Duofold base layer pants in the large size and they fit perfectly. The Medieval Blue color is just right - a rich blue that is not too bright. This top is not as warm as my Terramar Body Sensors base layer top, possibly due to the more open weave of the Duofold fabric. Very impressed with Amazon free return - easy and trouble free.
on September 26, 2014
Unlike other reviewers, this fits perfectly. Yes, it's supposed to be tight-fitting because it's a base-layer. It's supposed to be worn under other garments.

Also, unlike other reviews, this is supposed to be "flimsy." That doesn't mean it's cheap or doesn't do it's job of keeping you warm - it most certainly does that.
on February 19, 2014
Bought this for my husband for the Polar Vortex weather we have had and he said it gives him just the right amount of warmth he needed. Loves the fit so it isn't bulky like the waffle cotton ones out there. He highly recommends this item.
on November 29, 2015
This ended up being my main base layer. I bought several because they are so cheap. I would rather have something purpose built for cycling, but these really do the job okay.

The material wicks moisture adequately. The fit is okay.

I especially like the feel of the material - comfortable as cotton PJ's.

OTOH base layers should be long and have extra length and even more extra length in the back for the rare person who BENDS AT THE WAIST. On the bike I tuck these into my tights to keep them firmly in place for the whole day. Not ideal but it works.
on April 12, 2014
I have a set of LL Bean underwear similar to this, and have owned them for near twenty years. I bought the shirt and long johns in February this year, and just love how they feel on the skin, and how warm they keep me outside. They are so light that you sometimes forget you have them on. My wife says they wash up so easy too. We will be ordering several more pairs in the future.
on December 2, 2014
Super thin, very warm, smoothly comfortable, and quality made. I really like the vibrant color and I ordered a smaller size for a girls fit. I like to wear these under sweatshirts, jackets, sweaters, etc. and I get annoyed with the ladies cut as the sleeves are always too short and I like for the color of the undershirt to go all-the-way to my wrist and I roll up the over-shirt cuff.

It washes and dries well too. You could easily use this in outdoor winter sports with layers of clothing. It will not add bulk to your look.
on November 1, 2015
I know some people will see this and expect it to be thick. It's not and that's fine by me; it's perfect to wear as an undershirt in cool weather and because it's not too thick you can wear it to bed and be comfortable. And of course you can wear it around the house.
on January 16, 2014
After wearing this shirts for a while I wouldn't purchase again. It is very light and offers not protection from the cold as this was what I wanted. It snags easily and probably won't last the season. On the one plus side it would be alright to wear to sleep in.