5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly
Im 5ft 11 and I ordered medium sizes and my waist is 32, it fits perfectly, Im planning to get other ones.
Published 20 months ago by Herrian

2.0 out of 5 stars to big
Ordered a small, because i am 130lbs and 5'6. legs fit fine up to the thigh, but the waist was very high and loose. if your taller with a big belly or rear this would be ok, but i don't see it for my hieght and build. sending them back and looking for something with a more slim fit.
Published 21 months ago by Frank

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, January 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but runs big!, November 28, 2012
Patrick (SANDSTON, VA, United States) - See all my reviews
I was looking to get some replacement thermals for this year and the first set that I ordered were my pants size and they were HUGE, the legs fit fine, but I could have stuffed a pillow between the waist and crotch.

So I ordered one size smaller and they are a perfect fit.,

5.0 out of 5 stars Leggings, December 26, 2012
Purchased these for my husband - initially got the large as my husband is 6' and about 185lbs but the leggings were just too big. We returned the larges for the mediums and those were a perfect fit! He loves them and they keep him really warm.

2.0 out of 5 stars to big, December 10, 2012
This review is from: Duofold Men's Mid Weight Wicking Bottom (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit - Nice & Warm, October 9, 2013
BMUR (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I'm 6'2" and 230 lbs and ALWAYS an XL in everything I wear... BUT....Make sure to read the sizing chart and not by what size you always get - I ordered the Large and they fit perfectly in length and waist with room to lose OR put on a few pounds without worry about the waistband getting to loose or tight (I'm a 34/34). Just in time for winter so I look forward to staying warm on those cold days.

Update 11/25/13:
Just purchased 2 more pair as these are FANTASTIC under the blue jeans on these 28-32 degree mornings PLUS regulates the heat as the day warms up. I'd give them 6 stars if I could!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing, November 16, 2013
Steve Redder (Petsokey, Michigan) - See all my reviews
I love the feel of the 60/40 cotton/ Polyester blend against my skin. As I was pricing my purchase I noted a number comments from buyers stating that the bottoms tended to run large. Heading that advice I purchased the bottoms in size medium and the tops in large. ( I am 5'11" 180 pounds) The tops fit fine.The bottoms although they fit well at the waist the legs are a tad short.

3.0 out of 5 stars Same old baggy crotch., June 11, 2013
You would think that duofold would change the fit in the crutch so they aren't hanging half way down your leg.

3.0 out of 5 stars Large fitting, October 13, 2013
5'7", 150lbs, got a medium but it's loose fitting. But the material is thick enough to keep me warm enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits true to size. Warm and not too bulky., February 10, 2013
To test these I went for a 15 minute walk, wearing them under a pair of jeans. It was 19 degrees (F) and the sun had been down for a couple of hours, so it was pretty chilly but not frigid. Cold enough to numb your face a little. I stayed totally comfortable throughout (aside from the numb face.) I even sat on a metal bench at the bus stop for a few minutes, and remained pretty well insulated.

The fit on them seems true to size. I ordered medium. I'm 5'10", about 145 pounds, with a 32" waist. Under slim straight jeans I notice the extra bulk a little, but they're still quite comfortable. They hang a little low in the crotch so they bunch up a little bit around that area.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Cotton Layer Pills and Soon, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Duofold Men's Mid Weight Wicking Bottom (Apparel)
These thermal pants are very soft and very comfortable. Size Medium elastic waistband is a generous 30" unstretched and fits my 34" waist comfortably with plenty of room below. Quality is excellent. I returned to stockpile more for next season.

UPDATE 09-17-2013

Sadly, the cotton layer soon pills and is just rubbed away by normal friction with the inner surface of the outer pant legs. Replaced them with these just-as-comfortable longer-wearing thermal pants:

Duofold Men's Brushed Back Bottom