5.0 out of 5 stars 5' 10" Tall, 32" Waist, Soft and Warm
I am 5'10" tall with a 32" waist. I ordered the Medium size which shrank a little after washing in warm water, but are still a little long which is what you want. These would probably work for anyone up to 6' tall. They are quite warm and soft. NY Lingerie has very reasonable shipping rates too. $6 to ship from NY to West coast.

NEW INFO: I ordered another two...
Published on April 20, 2008 by Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay
I tried these but have to admit I wasn't too happy with them. They are somewhat thin, and the LG size I ordered didn't even come down to my ankles. The waist was a little loose, so I figured going up a size to get the length would have given me way too much material at the waist. So I got back online, found some Carhartt bottoms and ordered a couple pairs of those. What a...
Published 5 months ago by H.S.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5' 10" Tall, 32" Waist, Soft and Warm, April 20, 2008

NEW INFO: I ordered another two sets of these February 2011 and they are a little shorter now. I would order the Large now instead of the Medium. They are still very warm and soft against the skin, and I HIGHLY recommend them, but get the Large if you match my physical measurements. They will be a little longer and baggier which you want when layering to keep warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, January 7, 2012
VT Prof "Terry" (Western Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duofold Men's Midweight Ankle Length Bottom (Apparel)
The primary reason I gave these a rating of 4 is the fit--an issue discussed in many other reviews. I am 6' 3", weigh 200 lbs, and have a 36" waist and 33.5" inseam. I ordered a large and they only reached down to about three inches above my ankles (about 2" higher than their picture). Any larger size, though, would have been too big for my waist. This problem is a common one for me with all thermal underpants I have purchased (when will they make long sizes?).
All this said, I still think these are an excellent choice. First, I simply roll my socks up to cover the bottom of the pants, which I would do anyway so I can more easily put on my outer pants. Second, and more importantly, these pants are a blend of cotton and Merino wool. When you put them on you are instantly warmer. I was first introduced to Merino wool on one of my trips to New Zealand. It is spun in such a way as to relieve the normal scratchiness of normal wool but keep its thermal properties. Actually, no blend is needed and the wool can be worn directly without discomfort. Finally, the pants fit very nicely. They hug my legs without bugging me and flex easily as I move in any direction (I do yoga in them when it's cold and no one is looking). They are comfortable in the crotch. Until I find a longer "tall" size thermal made with Moreno wool, these will be the ones I will wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!, April 8, 2011
After a long, long search for duofolds I finally found these! Our local stores stopped carrying them and I have been searching ever since. They fit great, wear wonderfully (my husband is hard on his clothes), and my husband rates the warmth and comfort at 10 out of 10. Overall, fantastic. The big four: wear,warmth,comfort and fit are covered!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, January 17, 2010
perfect for tall people. usually thermals are too short for me, but these are perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Best online purchase, December 29, 2008
Best online purchase
These are so comfortable and warm I only wish I would have ordered two pair. They even were washed in hot water and did not shrink. I did not dry them though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it a lot!, February 11, 2011
This review is from: Duofold Men's Midweight Ankle Length Bottom (Apparel)
I am 5' 5" with waist of 31"
Small size fits me perfectly.
Light and worm, not itchy at all!
Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Duofold's men Mid-Weight Bottom, April 5, 2011
The package arrived in 2 days which is unbelievable. I need it so bad for my weekend trip to the snow country, and it is right there. I used it the first day I got, and I haven't take it off ever since (it's been 2 months). Just kidding! I actually got a pair so that I alternatively wear it. I wear it to work, to dinner, to date, to bed. I mean, it is sooo...o comfortable. I live in the weather around 50 at night and high 60 during the day. Even when it gets to high 70, I'm still comfy with it. No itches. No sweat. Not to mention perfect fit (I'm 5'9, 190 lbs)with a size large. It's better than the merin wool I got before because it's not itchy and cheaper. I'll get another 2 pairs soon. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps you very warm, July 29, 2013
i live in michigan and it can get pretty cold. these keep your legs very warm. the fabric is very soft and the texture is nice so you dont really feel it while you are wearing it. i just wish the legs were a little longer. i would like them to be right above my ankles but they fall a couple of inches higher

4.0 out of 5 stars good, March 11, 2013
never gave me a hard time. its really good for keeping yourself warm. But do not have them on in front of somebody, cause its ugly as hell

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter is approaching....., October 6, 2012
and I hope that these work as described. I tried them on and the fit is fine and they feel comfortable. I will update this review when they become necessary as temperatures drop.
Update: Well, the frankenstorm arrived and though there was only about a half inch of snow on this side of the state line, the temperatures dropped and have stayed on the chilly side since. The thermals worked perfectly and after one washing I am pleased. They shrunk ever so slightly that no doubt will relax with the next wearing. I didn't read the washing instructions until after they came out of the dryer but no problem since I always wash with warm water(not hot). The next will be as directed. As a result of the experience.... five stars now.

Rate and Discover Movies