Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2012
12/10/12 I just received the Duofold Men's Midweight Ankle Length long johns and as far as I can tell the product is a decent product, however, I purchased this item from NY Lingerie and because of their very poor and skimpy packing the box that the product comes in was nearly destroyed and some of the long john was hanging out of the box. All NY Lingerie did was put the box in a soft plastic envelope and send....period. No protection whatsoever. Also, the item took 11 days to arrive. I won't deal with them again. Nothing against the product.
1/11/13 My fiance has now worn the Duofold Men's Midweight Ankle Length long johns several times and loves them. He says the nicest he has had. Fit well, soft and warm. Would highly recommend them. I will buy him a couple more pair.
on March 12, 2011
These were a great buy - I'm so glad I got them. Warm, strong, and butter soft, they feel great and protect me from the cold weather. And they were a great price, too!
on January 19, 2016
ordered both small and medium as was not sure how they will fit. I am actually happy with both. small is more form fitting, that i decided to use when wearing jeans. Medium is relaxed fitting which will go with dress pants. I think if they shrink slightly after couple of washes so I figured it should be ok. So keeping them both. May order other color later.
on December 17, 2014
Very soft and comfortable. I contemplated why I need new thermals because I already had some. Granted the ones I had were probably close to a decade old. Not really sure if the design could be improved upon but these are a lot warmer and more form fitting than my older things.
on February 28, 2015
These are so comfortable. Have had my one pair for a few years, maybe I should order some more? In fact, I am wearing them right now on this cold February night. They provide a good amount of added warmth when worn under jeans or ski pants or whatever else. Very soft, quite durable considering how often I wear them. I have gotten too warm only a couple times, but in general they just extend my range level of comfort quite a bit. You don't realize how cold your legs get until you have worn these things a few days, and go a day without them!
on January 8, 2014
Great thermals. Fits as expected, but do not expect it to be as good quality as under armour or similar.
Pros:
- cheap
- keeps you warm
Cons:
- can't use it for snowboarding unless I have another layer of thermals on as a base (then snowboarding pants on top of that)
Bottomline: If you don't have thermals, get this one to try it out. It beats just layering up. If you already have thermals or want something with lifetime warranty, don't get this one.
on January 1, 2014
I know long johns are supposed to be form-fitting but these seemed to be at least a size or two smaller than they should have been. Granted I washed them first (cold water) but they still seemed very snug. If you need to bend your knees a lot or sit these might be a little problematic. They are warm but not as warm as I expected them to be, especially as skin-tight as these are.
on December 9, 2014
Brought these for my husband because he has an outside job and he loves them. We actually talked about how well he likes this product yesterday and he mentioned he appreciates the quality of the product
on December 17, 2013
Great thermals, though they do wear somewhat loose. Not necessarily "large" as they are the correct "size" for me, but not a fitted style, more of a baggy style. I will say, though, that they do work like they are supposed to, keeping me warm all day long, but I would have like a more fitted fit. I would buy again, though, just based on the fact that they work, lol.
on December 15, 2012
My biggest concern in searching for new thermal underwear was something I could use daily and that wouldn't be noticeable. The typical "waffle" style long underwear would make my jeans bunch up, and forget wearing dress pants with those. Well, I was very excited to see that these were very form-fitting, but not in a constricting way. The best part was I could use jeans with no issues, and dress pants for work with no bunching. They're comfortable enough to wear all day and keep me warm enough on a walk on a cold day. I highly recommend these and found the sizing chart to be spot on. I liked them so much, I ended up getting five of varying colors.